Live - Transfer deadline day

30m for Andy Caroll is absolutely ridiculous. Torres and Dzeko were cheaper. WTF is up with these stupid prices?

Surely Liverpool can get somebody better for £30 million ?
This looks like the Torres move could be in motion then

If Bent cost Villa 18-24m how the **** can Carroll be worth 30m, Liverpool are insane to offer that much and Newcastle are completely insane to reject it.

A £30m bid for Carroll is ridiculous. To reject it is just plain stupid. How is so much hype surrounding him?

Newcastle rejected it, due to needing to get a replacement in, and is there anyone out there to replace him.

Newcastle rejected it, due to needing to get a replacement in, and is there anyone out there to replace him.

probably not like for like but they could get 3 good 10m players for that and really strengthen their team.

Gudjohnnson

Because he is capable of replacing newcastle best striker, and they are very similar players... both big tall target men.. Oh wait. Once 30+ deep lying striker and one is a strong target man who is 22... Oh wait.

Charlton have signed Federico Bessone on loan for the remainder of the season with the option to buy the player permanently in the summer. Glad to see him leave Leeds, he wasnt up to the championship really

Because he is capable of replacing newcastle best striker, and they are very similar players... both big tall target men.. Oh wait. Once 30+ deep lying striker and one is a strong target man who is 22... Oh wait.

This Carroll speculation is upsetting you clearly, how about Ngog

This Carroll speculation is upsetting you clearly, how about Ngog

Upsetting me, Yes so very much. :S. I am not a liverpool fan or Toon, just simply explaining to you, why newcastle would reject this bid, not hard to figure out.

And stop throwing names at me, Please pick a similar striker style for a replacement....?

Upsetting me, Yes so very much. :S. I am not a liverpool fan or Toon, just simply explaining to you, why newcastle would reject this bid, not hard to figure out.

And stop throwing names at me, Please pick a similar striker style for a replacement....?

I thought Ngog was but don't worry I wouldn't sell him for 30m

too be fair mate they dont need to sign a similar type of player as they have already got Ameobi and Ranger who could play up front with any type of player.

Kenny Dalglish fiercely denied that Liverpool were prepared to sell Fernando Torres. The Anfield boss also confirmed that he had money to spend at a time when reports have emerged regarding a bid for Andy Carroll.

sky sports

I thought Ngog was but don't worry I wouldn't sell him for 30m

N'gog is not similar to Carrol

too be fair mate they dont need to sign a similar type of player as they have already got Ameobi and Ranger who could play up front with any type of player.

Still, Are they up to replacing Carroll? I would say nope..! I would of accepted the offer, but said he can only leave in the summer for that much.,

I'd swap Carroll for Crouch anyday of the week, won't happen though.

Pavlyuchenko, Jerome, Bendtner.

I think Pav would be a good buy but I would rather not get rid of him.
Jerome hasn't played in a while but used to be amazing.
Bendtner had speculation of moving, so maybe a smaller bid couild be accepted

Llorente offers of 33 mil..... Carrol offers of 30 mil.... Aguero offers of 38 mil.....

Jesus what is going on this January!?

Any rumours about Blackburn, I've heard nothing but 'its exciting times for BR' but no news. I reckon we'll have a couple of signing by tonight. My tips:

1) SWP - Loan until end of season with view to permanent
2) Graeme Dorrans - £8m

I'd swap Carroll for Crouch anyday of the week, won't happen though.

Pavlyuchenko, Jerome, Bendtner.

I think Pav would be a good buy but I would rather not get rid of him.
Jerome hasn't played in a while but used to be amazing.
Bendtner had speculation of moving, so maybe a smaller bid couild be accepted

Pav would be an good alternative, but it all depends on Spurs wanting to sell, and Jerome is ****...? Bendtner is wouldnt be a bad option for them.