Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
Ian Holloway "We've already got a carrot, but theres a bag of carrots, and we want more!"
Holloway discussing possible signings.

Dunno if this has been said, but get on who Wolfsburg have signed.. Tuncay, Patrick Helmes and Jan Polak. Decent signings.

I like Tuncay. Always tries his best and works real hard. Should've got more playing time at Stoke imo

1850: I can tell you now that David Luiz-Chelsea deal is definitely ON, we can confirm, for £21m - £17-£18m up front. The Blues's search for a centre-half looks to be over...

Woooooooooooo!

@SkySportsLewis:

Sky Sports News understands Birmingham City's Sebastian Larsson will not be heading to Manchester City on loan.
wewp

1850: I can tell you now that David Luiz-Chelsea deal is definitely ON, we can confirm, for £21m - £17-£18m up front. The Blues's search for a centre-half looks to be over...

Skysports.com understands Liverpool also approached Manchester City for Micah Richards and were prepared to go up to £20million for the defender. City rejected the Reds' approach.

When will the insanity stop.

woops sorry jsut realised guy above has already said about david luiz

Come on! Please make the Luiz deal be true.

If so the only thing stopping him joining is the deadline.

Torres and Luiz? **** yes.

FC Live:
SPURS LATEST: Tottenham have had a £30m bid for Giuseppe Rossi turned down by Villarreal, according to Sky Italia.

Juventus stricker Amauri loaned to Parma.. Meh i thought he was better then that :/

i can alrady see chelsea climbing back up the table (although united will still win)

Some of these bids are being blown totally out of proportion.

1854: DONE DEAL Sheffiield United have signed Neil Collins from Leeds for two-and-a-half years for an undisclosed fee.

_46298663_44x44_done_deal.jpg

Liverpool offered 20 millions for micah richards... Rejectec though... This is ******* madness!!! 70 persons watching this thread zomfg

1856: DONE DEAL Aldershot Town have announced that Anthony Straker has joined Wycombe Wanderers on a month's loan.

_46298663_44x44_done_deal.jpg

They think that burning Gerrard's shirt made him stay, so they're burning Torres' in hope he'll do the same.
Difference is, Stevie G is a scouser. Torres is a Spaniard.

Genuinely petrified of playing Chelsea now :(

Back