Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
1856: DONE DEAL Aldershot Town have announced that Anthony Straker has joined Wycombe Wanderers on a month's loan.

_46298663_44x44_done_deal.jpg
Thank god I was so worried this deal wouldn't go through, this has made my day!

Ohwait.

Liverpool offered 20 millions for micah richards... Rejectec though... This is ******* madness!!! 70 persons watching this thread zomfg
lol. going through 5 open pages at the moment. killin me wrist and eyes lol

I'm waiting for a 23.30 15 million bid for Cahill/Samba from Arsenal ;)

Craziness had a lot more meaning today 35 for andy woo thats big if he fails than what !

I'm literally just hitting F5 every couple of minutes to see what you guys are saying. **** of a lot easier than having 5-7 pages and watching the tv.

Sporting CP Liedson joins Corinthians for 2.1 million euros.
Borussia Dotrmund Tamas Hajnal joins Stuttgart on a loan.

(even if no1 cares, just to let you know)

So now, that Spurs' bid for Rossi was turned down, it's obvious we won't get any classy striker this winter. :(

CHELSEA LATEST: BENFICA centreback David Luiz has agreed an £18m switch to Chelsea.

The deal will cost the Blues another £5m depending on how successful the defender is at Stamford Bridge.

Nemanja Matic will also be heading in the opposite direction.

FC Live:
Luis Suarez will wear Liverpool's No7 shirt as of next week.
ASTON VILLA have dismissed talk Stephen Warnock will return to Liverpool. Houliier laughed it off earlier.

Last edited:
1902: DONE DEAL Blackburn have announced the signing of forward Ruben Rochina from Barcelona on a four-and-a-half-year contract.

anyone knows if hes any good?

1902: DONE DEAL Blackburn have announced the signing of forward Ruben Rochina from Barcelona on a four-and-a-half-year contract.
_46298663_44x44_done_deal.jpg

RADIO : Newcastle looking for striker, possibly Peter Crouch

Back