Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
58 people viewing this.

Think how much **** there's gunna be on the laptops when all this is finished.

On SSN Emile Heskey unlikely to join Newcastle XD

I'd would pay 35m for Aston Villa to keep Heskey.

We've been linked with Carlton Cole.. I'd rather start with 10 men. We'll probably buy some **** like Jay Bothroyd.

Skysports.com understands Liverpool also approached Manchester City for Micah Richards and were prepared to go up to £20million for the defender. City rejected the Reds' approach.

1845: So what else might we have in store for the next few hours? Basically, it's all about Liverpool. The Reds have yet to officially confirm their £23m signing of Luis Suarez - though that is about as done and dusted as it gets, we understand - and they could be about to spend £35m more on Newcastle's Andy Carroll and a further few million on Blackpool's Charlie Adam. Blowing all those deals out of the water is Chelsea's proposed £50m deal to sign Fernando Torres - and, let's be honest, very few among us don't expect something from Tottenham later tonight, right? If you thought the last 12 hours or so were interesting... you aint seen nothing yet, people.

Sheffield United complete the signing of defender Neill Collins from Leeds United for an undisclosed fee.

I'd would pay 35m for Aston Villa to keep Heskey.

We've been linked with Carlton Cole.. I'd rather start with 10 men. We'll probably buy some **** like Jay Bothroyd.

Racist XD

Bolton are close to agreeing a deal to sign Chelsea forward Daniel Sturridge on loan, BBC Sport understands.

Chelsea agree a fee with David Luiz now too? Someone forgot to tell them there's 30 more days in January.

Dunno if this has been said, but get on who Wolfsburg have signed.. Tuncay, Patrick Helmes and Jan Polak. Decent signings.

booo

Sky we dont want rugby we want transfer news 24/7 :P

Back