Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
YeahXD He will have to fight for his place now Torres is there, he might leave for a different club though.
Marseille in the summer would be my bet

Tbh, I could not have predicted any of what has happened today. Still time left, so im hoping for another twist in the stories!

I cant stand transfer deadline day...

United do nothing while all their rivals splash cash on world class players

...i thought Rooney stayed cos he was given assurances that United would improve their squad (and the bumper contract, before anyone says it)

SAF doesn't think you get good value in January. :)

Oh dear God, latest on the SSN transfer clockwatch, Carlton Cole 2/1 to join Newcastle... I so hope not.:@

Peter Crouch is 1/2 to sign though, I'd rather have him, even if it was only on loan

7:20
Steve@SkyBet:*Newcastle now face a desperate rush to find a replacement for Andy Carroll. It's 2/1 they sign Carlton Cole from West Ham, while it's 1/2 for Peter Crouch to head to Tyneside. See Sky Bet's latest odds

7:20
Steve@SkyBet:*Newcastle now face a desperate rush to find a replacement for Andy Carroll. It's 2/1 they sign Carlton Cole from West Ham, while it's 1/2 for Peter Crouch to head to Tyneside. See Sky Bet's latest odds

Thought West Ham board said Cole was staying put?

Please take 2MP. He's a useless beanpole that can't strike a ball.

Would take any bid for him tbh.

Lol Andy Carroll's got a big name to live up to now. Torres move seems imminent.

Pretty interesting...

FC Live:
Torres: £50m. Arsenal first XI: Szczesny, Sagna, Djourou, Vermaelen, Clichy, Nasri, Song, Fabreas, Walcott, Wilshere, van Persie: £44m.

Back