Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
Alan Shearer on Andy Carroll on BBC Five Live: "Off the field he has been in trouble once or twice before - that would be the major area of concern for me. I spoke to Kenny months ago before he even came to Liverpool about the potential of Carroll. Kenny got myself and Chris Sutton and myself and Mike Newell together at Blackburn and he probably sees Carroll and Suarez as a similar partnership - both can score goals. Andy Carroll is unplayable on his day. We might see Charlie Adam there and with Steven Gerrard and his tremendous right foot - if you get balls into box for those guys it will be a **** of a partnership."

i think thats it for the 30mill+ signings what a mad window so far, panic buying by some clubs trying to buy there way up the table.

I feel utterly robbed by Chelsea today...
How can you be such idiots as to let Ricardo Carvalho leave for peanuts, and then manage to get David Luiz for the same freaking peanuts?
Heartbroken... :'(

1936: DONE DEAL James Beattie has passed a medical, agreed personal terms and therefore completed his loan move from Rangers to Blackpool until the end of the season.

Whats happening with Ireland, theres a sudden rush of posts on twitter that the deal is done, a couple of posts on here. But no sources.

1937: Liverpool confirm they have agreed a fee with Chelsea for Fernando Torres, who has been given permission to speak to the London club

Surprised nothing is being said about Fabregas and Barcelona to be honest:S

Back