Live - Transfer deadline day

Just back from football training and i posted newcastle were interesetd in johan elmander from a source about 6.45 and just seen it was on teh ssn website at 8.15!!!

Last edited:
STURRIDGE DEAL CONFIRMED

2108: DONE DEAL We brought you the possibility of this back around midday, and I can confirm Daniel Sturridge has now left Chelsea for Bolton on loan until the end of the season.

Why are you just posting everything off the bbc deadline day page?

Seeing Eidur Gudjohnsen earlier he looked so upset he wasn't leaving, so glad he is getting a deal to Fulham i love Eidur one of my favourite Chelsea players ever. Nearly bought a tear to my eye seeing him look so dissapointed.

He looked gutted talking to the correspondent at the training ground, feel really sorry for him as well, he was a brilliant player for Chelsea

Any truth in this??

As far as Bruma's agent is concerned, it's an unlikely possibility. West Brom is 2 hours from Chelsea, and there hasn't been anything official yet

BBC Radio 5 live's Mike Sewell: "Despite the David Luiz deal being back on, it doesn't look like Chelsea's Jeffrey Bruma will be going out on loan to West Brom. Bruma's agent earlier said it was a possibility if Chelsea got Luiz. However, regardless of that I understand Bruma to the Baggies won't happen."

Last edited:
Xisco to Deportivo La Caruna just heard

anymore on the el hadji diouf story??? and have any arsenal fans seen kyle bartley play?

Very happy for Sturridge, he definatly has talent and needs more football and will get that at Bolton. If the loan deal goes well i would expect one of either Anelka or Drogba to leave Chelsea in the summer.

Lol I wonder if anyone remembers that the Ricardo (the supposedly non-penalty saving one) that used to play for Man United came on after the 1st choice keeper was sent off and saved a penalty on his debut? (and only game I think).

Andy Carrol to Liverpool for 35M WTF has liverpool lost the plot :O

Adam and his agent has reportedly left Bloomfield Road, but Adam is staying after talks with Karl Oyston and Holloway