Live - Transfer deadline day

Matt Jarvis from Wolves Maybe?

No ******* chance mate, Matt will be staying at Wolves for what I see is the foreseeable future. Where did you get that from :p

robbie savage from derby to more bad punditry at the end of the season :) (hes retiring)

No ******* chance mate, Matt will be staying at Wolves for what I see is the foreseeable future. Where did you get that from :p

Unless you take a bite of a relegation sandwich then he will bid you a fond farewell.

2207: DONE DEAL Everton have confirmed the signing of Greek teenager Apostolos Vellios. The 19-year-old striker has joined from Greek side Iraklis Thessaloniki for a nominal fee.

Derek Johnstone completes free transfer from RadioClyde to RealRadio subject to last minute medical and formalities to be ironed out.
Probably a last minute panic but for RealRadio tbh :(

Breaking news!!!

Torres fails medical!

Im joking but hope he does

What's surprising me, well not surprising me but significant! Is that Ashley clearly isn't eager to spend the money to replace Carroll immediately or they would have thrown money at someone...

are they confident they're staying in the league so will spend bigger in the summer?

or just the lovely chairman that he is and diving into it as we speak :$

TORRES HAS ARRIVED AT STAMFORD BRIDGE!!!!

49 minutes of the TRANSFER WINDOW LEFT!!

Stop making those bids for Neville! :mad: FOR ****'s SAKE