Live - Transfer deadline day

Blackpool just made it clear to Adam that he couldn't leave. He's gutted apparently.

It will be the usual all the big deals will be fully confirmed at 10:59:99. to keep everyone watching SSN

Breaking News: #Arsenal sign Korean international Foo Kin Noh-Won.

The way things have turned out, I'm actually really happy! Yes we've more or less lost Torres, but the times he's spent at the club has been good. He's contributed more then most player and more then once he's been the player to win us games! The only thing I'm upset with a quote he'd said 2-3 years ago "I want to end my career here" and then he hands a transfer request in.. That makes sense.

Carroll & Suarez in & Torres out.. If we look at that it's been a good day, Torres yes he is one of the best strikers in the world, however he is injury prone and £50m for a Injury prone striker is too goo to turn down. Suarez is pretty young, and a player who top teams have been after for a year or so..

I'm happy.

Ranger's agree on an Undisclosed Deal for Allan McGregor to Man U with Owen coming other way :O

I think this is bad

There is also talk's off them loaning some reserve keeper to us until the end of the season we still got Alexander

Hope this isn't true

It will be the usual all the big deals will be fully confirmed at 10:59:99. to keep everyone watching SSN

Theres not 100 seconds in a minute..

SSN reporting that liverpool are finished business. Hope this isnt the case

Wish Torres' car had been stopped for speeding and he got taken to jail :p That would slow proceedings ;)

Most will be confirmed tomorrow morning probably..

Torres and Carroll especially.

Ranger's agree on an Undisclosed Deal for Allan McGregor to Man U with Owen coming other way :O

I think this is bad

There is also talk's off them loaning some reserve keeper to us until the end of the season we still got Alexander

Hope this isn't true

The part about Allan McGregor isn't true.

ENGLAND U17 STAR ARRIVES
Liverpool today signed 17-year-old Conor Thomas from Coventry City on loan until the end of the season with a view to a permanent move.

The central midfielder, who has represented England U17s, made his full debut for the Championship outfit in this weekend's FA Cup defeat to Birmingham City.

Thomas will be based with the reserves at the Academy.

Just noticed this

White people carrier into Stamford Bridge drove pretty fast, Torres obviously.

Happy what has happened however would of liked Torres at least to not say he is committed to the club then hands in a transfer request the next week, Torres will not be appreciated as a chelsea player as much as a liverpool player, FACT.

Can people stop ******* about these deals that won't happen in ****. Post a source confirming it, or don't post in the discussion. Please (A)

2217: DONE DEAL Tottenham forward Giovani Dos Santos has joined Spanish side Racing Santander on loan until the end of the season.

This is so weird. Who would have thought at the beginning of the season that Andy Carroll would be replacing a Chelsea bound Torres at Liverpool?