Liverpool Agree Fee For Raul Meireles

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokiuki123

Reaction score
Liverpool have confirmed a fee has been agreed with FC Porto for the transfer of Portuguese midfielder Raul Meireles to Anfield.

The 27-year-old, who started all four of his country's games in this summer's World Cup, will now undergo a medical and discuss personal terms on Merseyside before completing his move to the Reds.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-agree-meireles-fee

Been confirmed by LFC.

Looks like a good bit of business

Raul Meireles in Liverpool ;) Meireles is great and The Reds are going to see that, best of luck to Raul ;)

Why sign Poulsen ?

Why not?

A signing I wouldn't expect Hodgson to make to be honest. Will be interesting to see how he settles, from what I have seen he seems to be a very good midfielder. Anyone know the fee?

Why not?

A signing I wouldn't expect Hodgson to make to be honest. Will be interesting to see how he settles, from what I have seen he seems to be a very good midfielder. Anyone know the fee?
10.7 million
Vey happy

Why not?

10.75 million. probably in installments, whch you will pay by probably selling fringe players

Why not?

Im guessing that its around 10.7 mil like the guardian said but not quite sure

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

10.75 million. probably in installments, whch you will pay by probably selling fringe players

i heard it was 10.7 mil up front rising to 17 mil on appearances

Liverpool have completed the signing of Portuguese midfielder Raul Meireles on a four-year contract.
spacer.gif

The Reds have paid 14 million euros for the services of the 27-year-old midfielder, who started all four games for his country in this summer's World Cup.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-complete-meireles-deal

Im guessing that its around 10.7 mil like the guardian said but not quite sure

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

i heard it was 10.7 mil up front rising to 17 mil on appearances
nah not that much. you simply couldnt afford that for one, and porto are cashing in now becuase of the fact his contract was up in a year or so.

Alright lads nice one. Pretty happy then, need a left back now.

Last edited:
Very good signing, if Roy doesn't restrict him as madsheep has said.

Should do a job for Liverpool! Promising player.

Is there anybody who can tell me what kind of player is Raul Meireles or can send me his FM skills? Thank you guys.

Is there anybody who can tell me what kind of player is Raul Meireles or can send me his FM skills? Thank you guys.
basically an intelligent box to box player, equally good in both halves, an essien type player basically

Status
Not open for further replies.