Liverpool Agree Fee For Raul Meireles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Anfield, good positive signing, well played Roy!

Thank you guys:D I hope he is better then Aquilani similar to Xabi:D Welcome Raul and you will never walk alone.

We're paying for him using money from the Mascherano transfer. He's the captain of Argentina, hardly a fringe player. And "a year or so" Try two.

Good player, a lot of the Prem's top clubs were linked with him this year. Chelsea were in for him earlier this summer but opted to go for Ramires instead.

+ I like the tattoo's on his arms. ^^)

Good player, a lot of the Prem's top clubs were linked with him this year. Chelsea were in for him earlier this summer but opted to go for Ramires instead.

+ I like the tattoo's on his arms. ^^)

Raul's wife is like him aswell ;)

I've just checked the conversion rate and 14 million euros is about £11.5m

We're paying for him using money from the Mascherano transfer. He's the captain of Argentina, hardly a fringe player. And "a year or so" Try two.

Yeah... he isn't even Argentinian.

He is going to be a great replacement for Aquilani's departure.

Wheyyy, more than happy with this signing. The sort of positive signings we should be making all summer :)

does the quell the gerrard in cm debate and speculation? ^^)

and wee need a striker

It isn't our weakest position. Jovanovic, N'gog, Babel, Kuyt and Pacheco are there to fill in when needed. Left back is definitely weaker and we could do with a right back. A wide player is needed too although I doubt we will rectify all this before the end of the transfer window.

It isn't our weakest position. Jovanovic, N'gog, Babel, Kuyt and Pacheco are there to fill in when needed. Left back is definitely weaker and we could do with a right back. A wide player is needed too although I doubt we will rectify all this before the end of the transfer window.
well you're bringing in konchesky....

Who would you say is a better player just to get an idea of how good he is, Meireles or Lucho?

That is a tough one mate, because I really love Lucho's skills as a player, but for a team like Liverpool, I think that Raul is more suitable ..

Status
Not open for further replies.