Liverpool Agree Fee For Raul Meireles

Status
Not open for further replies.
madsheep I have noticed your very active on Liverpool threads are you a closet red? ;) haha.

madsheep I have noticed your very active on Liverpool threads are you a closet red? ;) haha.
ugh, dont insult me :p. just love football mate and theres a lot going on at liverpool at the moment

Liked what I saw from the guy during the World Cup, good midfielder - can see him doing a job for Liverpool.

Don't really want Konchesky, he just isn't good enough to play first team football for Liverpool. Suppose he will do a job for us this year. Like to see a winger come in before the end of the transfer window.

Don't really want Konchesky, he just isn't good enough to play first team football for Liverpool. Suppose he will do a job for us this year. Like to see a winger come in before the end of the transfer window.

Konchesky is okay and you never know, Roy might bring out the best in him.

He's certainly improved since his West Ham days where he was considered one of the 'bad eggs' when sold to Fulham. Surprisingly enough, Zamora was also branded this when sold from West Ham and look where he is now.

Konchesky has improved as a player yes, but he's not Liverpool standard. Fulham getting Salcido and Pool getting Konch says it all.

He's certainly improved since his West Ham days where he was considered one of the 'bad eggs' when sold to Fulham. Surprisingly enough, Zamora was also branded this when sold from West Ham and look where he is now.

Konchesky has improved as a player yes, but he's not Liverpool standard. Fulham getting Salcido and Pool getting Konch says it all.

Yeah, I am not saying he is a bad player. As you said just not really Liverpool standard.

If that is true... is hodgson real?
apparently so, bizarre move, but then fulham also got a better fullback than konchesky as a replacement. fulham are coming out better and better in the deal imo

Good positive signing, we will need some skilled players.

Possible line-up?

Reina
Johnson Carragher Agger Aurelio/Konchesky?
Meireles Poulsen
Maxi/Kuyt Gerrard Cole
Torres
Looks to me a strong first XI, but we certainly lack in depth.​

Finally some good news. Great player

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

I think Liverpool fans will be glad you didn't get the manager's job.
Yes, absolutely. I would love to see those two tumors far away from Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.