Liverpool agree Suarez fee

Im actually facing the reality of torres going chelsea

when rumours are everywhere and bookies slash odds it usually happens

I actually think it would be a nightmare... id at leats wait until end of season if he wants to go not enough tiem to sign people with his money

The bookies stopped taking bets in the summer if you remember. Although it is a little different this time as he apparently has said he wants to talk to Chelsea.

if liverpool can hold on to torres he will score the most goals in pl ( torres i mean with that)
because suarez with his drive wil keep the defenders away of torres

just got in seen the suarez news carn't wait for stoke game now can anyone tell me whats going on with torres is he leaving or is it a load of bull

If Torres leaves then he's an idiot. Anyone who chooses Liverpool over Chelsea is idiotic, however if its a move abroad then fair enough..

If Torres leaves then he's an idiot. Anyone who chooses Liverpool over Chelsea is idiotic, however if its a move abroad then fair enough..

I think you worded that wrong. And is Benayoun an idiot??

The bookies stopped taking bets in the summer if you remember. Although it is a little different this time as he apparently has said he wants to talk to Chelsea.

there are no qoutes to back that up though ,so its probably just usuall news paper BS. but icna see why chelsea fans might hope its true lol.

if liverpool can hold on to torres he will score the most goals in pl ( torres i mean with that)
because suarez with his drive wil keep the defenders away of torres

Man...Berba and Tevez will score much more. And he has to adapt to the PL. He is not going to score as much goals in the prem as in Holland...it's so different. Dont expect miracles from Suarez mate.

Last edited:
just got in seen the suarez news carn't wait for stoke game now can anyone tell me whats going on with torres is he leaving or is it a load of bull
considering neither torres, liverpool or chelsea have actually said he wwants to go, i'd be sceptical. there isnt a quote from any party on the matter

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

That's not actualy true that mate i'm affraid, Guillem Ballague is very widely respected and is very honest. He isn't a bullshitter and what's more he is actualy a Liverpool fan. He wouldn't make that up.

I don't think Torres necessarily wants to leave Liverpool but he would like to at least have all his options open and for Liverpool to at least consider the offers.
he still gets it quite wrong though, respected or not

no i mean that torres will score the most because suarez playing next to him.
if suarez wants to score a lot of goals he must be more focused in front of goal he usual misses al lot of easy chances

How will he do??? A list of players that came into England from the Dutch League. Goals/Games in the league.
Luis Suarez: 2007-2011, 108 games 81 goals.
Meteja Kezman: 2000-2004, 122 games 105 goals
Ruud Van Nistelrooy: 1994-2001, 167 games 92 goals

Intresting figures, Kezman was more prolific than all 3 but struggled in the PL. But Ruud was an absolute beast in the PL. Time will tell.

Don't forget Marco Boogers!

I rekon it will be a Bridge-Terry type thing. Will Gyan shake his hand.
i dunno but considering Gyan is a fan favourite already you can expect Suarez to get a hostile reception

I wouldn't see Torres bailing on Liverpool mid season. Also, don't think he is leaving any time soon.