Liverpool agree Suarez fee

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have a hard on.

It's Ajax? oO)

I think he is refering to the fact that Ajax have lost their best player which harms their title chances.

I dont think Torres would like to join Chelsea. He looks fat on the Chelsea jersey... Now all you need is a new left back.

rennomillo your obviously an insensitive *****....all I will say is hillsborough. The sun should be destroyed

No Alex, I believe it is good for PSV as Ajax are losing one of their clinical strikers. This means in a sense PSV may have the edge over Ajax.

EDIT: Already been said :)

Don't see the need for Suarez, we already have Joe "Better Than Messi" Cole.

Isn't 26.5 million euros about £21.5 million? Not bad in my opinion for a player liek Suarez, nice haggling from Comolli.

nah i checked, with the current excahnge rate its 22.7 Considering some of the stupid fees clubs pay (man city) its a good piece of business, i just hope he performs.

great signing, like him as a player should do well

its good for the premiership too another class player to watch for the mutual.

Good for Liverpool and PSV :)

You must mean FC Twente right. PSV lost their best playmaker when Afellay went to Barcelona. Besides, this is a very good deal for Ajax since they now can buy a striker that can perform under pressure. Suarez isn't near as good this season as he was in the WC or last season.

good strike force for liverpool title next year for liverpool then anybody else agree +get some more newbies in

The Suarez keeper jokes died a horrible, slow death a long time ago. Can we not try and flog its body until it gives some semblance of life?

nah i checked, with the current excahnge rate its 22.7 Considering some of the stupid fees clubs pay (man city) its a good piece of business, i just hope he performs.

Well some clubs have been paying big fees before City so it's kind of stupid to blame them on the situation.

it is £22.7million pounds, making him the biggest signing. torres is second with £20.5 million

Torres was 24million... its was paid in Euros and remember the exchange rate was tons better when we signed him so torres is still our record signing

BUT WHO CARES :p
We have him now all that matters