Liverpool agree Suarez fee

......buying Suarez wont put you to the top 4-5....there are still 5-6 teams better than Liverpool. And Liverpool aren't improving more than those.

Well, Liverpool are improving, and he never said buying Suarez will boost them into the top 5, he said that 6 points isn't that much to make up in a close league (which it isn't).

......buying Suarez wont put you to the top 4-5....there are still 5-6 teams better than Liverpool. And Liverpool aren't improving more than those. Those teams above you are spending and improving...dont expect miracles from Suarez. You still have so much to improve.

it is amazing what 1 or 2 players do look at when we sold mascherano and alonso... they gave us everything needed and when sold we started struggling because replacements for them were awful

King daglish save liverpool. luis surez is awesome. fast like crazy. now liverpool will not have to suffer with one striker. :)

And Liverpool ;)
Comolli went to see him

Who hasn't Comolli scouted? :p

Many reports suggested that Hazard to Arsenal almost certainly happening in the Summer - Wenger is a huge admirer and I imagine if we both went for him, the French/Belgian connection at Arsenal would swing it ;) Either way, would love to see him in the PL.

Kind of hard to give him what we wanted when we had the previous owners that we did ...

Different now.

Great news, hope everyone realises that this isn't 100% yet, he hasn't agreed personal terms...... has he?

He'll probably double (conservative estimate) his salary at least......he'll bite.

Who hasn't Comolli scouted? :p

Many reports suggested that Hazard to Arsenal almost certainly happening in the Summer - Wenger is a huge admirer and I imagine if we both went for him, the French/Belgian connection at Arsenal would swing it ;) Either way, would love to see him in the PL.

He will go to Arsenal...he said he wants to play there. And why would he choose Liverpool over Arsenal?

And 6 points might not look like an big lead. But the same is with Barca-real. 4-5 point lead for Barca but in reality it's like a huge lead...

And sixth placed Sunderland improving pretty much. Signing in the next 24hours 2 quality players sessegnon and Muntari...there are a lot of foreign stars coming here.

Last edited:
Kenny get talking to Chelsea now!

We aren't letting Nando leave unless its £60M + Drogba ;)

reina
kelly agger wilson johnson
meireles lucas adam
gerrard suarez
torres​

ii would kill to see that lineup

#7 or 11 would be my guess or was 11 taken already cant remember...

7 and 11 is free

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

reina
kelly agger wilson johnson
meireles lucas adam
gerrard suarez
torres​

ii would kill to see that lineup

suarez is more like torres when he was in ajax. i would prefer 4-4-2

Good news but its all over the news that torres is pleading to leave now.Hope thats not the case. Would be delighted to see Charlie Adam and Warnock join aswell before deadline day. Hopefully we will see some more activity on these fronts and please keep Torres.

suarez is more like torres when he was in ajax. i would prefer 4-4-2

No. 4-3-3 with Suarez coming in from the left is how we have to play.

Good news but its all over the news that torres is pleading to leave now.Hope thats not the case.

He won't leave. Of that I am sure.

think of how he played for uruguay though, both him and forlan would move a lot and take turns dropping and moving around the box. i think that 4 3 3 would kill everything, tremendous space for all three up top, and if they could link like torres and meireles have been.. murder. plus i dont think a 4 4 2 suits our players best. maxi is better in an advanced position as he's playing under kenny now, we still dont have a left winger, and johnson is doing great being tasked with that whole left wing.