Liverpool agree Suarez fee

Medical only thing left to do, should play vs Stoke on Wednesday. Second biggest LFC signing.

Over the Moon!

This will be huge in making torres stay aswell

LOVE IT <3

This is why he is apparently not happy, the club made promises years ago and havent fullfilled them.

Kind of hard to give him what we wanted when we had the previous owners that we did ...

Different now.

Great news, hope everyone realises that this isn't 100% yet, he hasn't agreed personal terms...... has he?

YAAAAASSSS exactly what i wanted to hear before the deadline !!

now torres stay ...C'MON !!

Kind of hard to give him what we wanted when we had the previous owners that we did ...

Different now.

Great news, hope everyone realises that this isn't 100% yet, he hasn't agreed personal terms...... has he?

Yer i know but you shouldnt offer promises if you can fullfill them. You can see why he may be abit annoyed.

Different now.

Says only a medical needed. So I think he has. |)

Dzeko was 27m pounds...but in most deals some of the cash are add-ons. Well..im looking forward to see another foreign star in the Premier League.

Not bad signing, thats if he can adapt to the premier league of course

it is £22.7million pounds, making him the biggest signing. torres is second with £20.5 million
Isn't 26.5 million euros about £21.5 million? Not bad in my opinion for a player liek Suarez, nice haggling from Comolli.

Meh, good signing for Liverpool, but now I'll hate him even more, cheating **** and a Liverpool player :p. (Also before someone says the whole "you would cheat in that situation".. I would do, but I wouldn't laugh and run around giddy after it claiming I had "saved my nation".) But I hope he settles in well, good to see new "big" players in the PL