Liverpool F.C. The 5 year Project.

Just started to read this and WOW! There is some serious detail in this story mate! Hats off to you! I'm also a Liverpool fan so it's nice to see Liverpool to the top again.

Chumps league theme always manages to bring a tear to my eye.

I know, i'm the same. Had to put it in there. I've really missed those Champions League nights with Liverpool so for old times sake, I wanted it to make a return for liverpool :)

Another German scalp!

Well done mate

Thanks! Still can't quite believe it. That Bayern team is immense and they have so many amazing players.
Had to get my tactics spot on!

any tips for beating bayern just gone into second season with dortmund but they always beat us :/

Don't try to be fancy. Bayern are the best team int he world right now (in my opinion), they have insanely good players who have been playing together for years. They have the worlds best goalkeeper (my opinion again) and a midfield that would rival any in world football. Don't try to beat them at their own game, frustrate them and keep them passing outside you box and take your chances. The latter is hard to do but if it was easy, they wouldn't be hard to beat! :P

Just started to read this and WOW! There is some serious detail in this story mate! Hats off to you! I'm also a Liverpool fan so it's nice to see Liverpool to the top again.

Thanks a million mate. It's been great fun! :)

Great work mate! Looks like an exciting final. Did you celebrate your goal, or Alaba's penalty miss more?

Great work mate! Looks like an exciting final. Did you celebrate your goal, or Alaba's penalty miss more?

I couldn't tell ya mate :P Coutinhio crossed for Luciano to nod in at the near post but the penalty miss was a ter Stegen Save! I actually shouted "the German keeps the Germans Out!" as I punched the air :P

ive managed to hold barca at nou camp but we just couldn't get a goal and now lewandowski moved to bayern because there was no way we could pay his wage on a free aswell :/

The Premier League has revealed it's fixure list for the 2016/17 Season.
View attachment 416140
Liverpool have been handed a difficult start, having to face Arsenal and Everton in their opening 4 fixtures.

The Christmas period has been unforgiving, Manchester United on boxing day followed by Chelsea and Arsenal.

Should Liverpool find themselves in a closing stage title race, their final 2 games of the season could be crucial.

Liverpool have also revealed their new home & away kits for the 2016/17 Season

View attachment 416132

Congratulation on Romero. He's been a beast in Holland on my save. Yaya Toure will make a brilliant tutor too!

Congratulation on Romero. He's been a beast in Holland on my save. Yaya Toure will make a brilliant tutor too!

I felt i needed more strength in midfield since most of my midfielders are technique/attacking minded. Toure and Romero I brought in to press the midfield and provide dynamic runs from deep. Romero won La Liga with Atletico last year so he was valuable experience to help me with the bid for the title. I'm determined to end United's 3 year domination.

I felt i needed more strength in midfield since most of my midfielders are technique/attacking minded. Toure and Romero I brought in to press the midfield and provide dynamic runs from deep. Romero won La Liga with Atletico last year so he was valuable experience to help me with the bid for the title. I'm determined to end United's 3 year domination.

You already have a good team bro, bring in a top central defender and a type like suarez for backup and you are able to win everything!

You already have a good team bro, bring in a top central defender and a type like suarez for backup and you are able to win everything!

CB: Shawcross, Sakho and Kelly have been playing really well for me and I've Lachabaab and Loyd Jones coming through.
ST: Noakes and Vietto deserve a chance prove themselves before I invest in another striker.

Back