2016/17 Season Four: Finish 1st-2nd, UEFA Champions League Final, English FA Cup.

Now, the ambition kicks in! Withe the new stadium expansion complete, youth facilities and training facilities upgraded, a young squad trained to play together from a young age and the experience of reaching the latter stages of competitions, I expect a title challenge, Champions League Challenge and an FA cup: The treble.

5 year plan update: Year 4

Stadium Expansion:
  • Expansion Completed
  • Anfield now at 60,000 Seated
Facilities:
  • Training Facilities: Excellent
  • Youth Facilities: Superb
  • Youth Setup Category: 1
  • Junior Coaching: Exceptional
  • Youth Recruitment: Extensive
Young Squad:
  • Squad average age: 24 (Lowest in Premier League)
  • 1st Team players Under-23: 15/28 (54%)
  • Domestic Bias: 12/28 (43%)
  • Average Int. Caps: 23
  • Average youth Int. Caps: 9
  • Average Value: 11.75M

This has been superb mate. Really enjoyable stuff

Any chance of a screenshot of your recent signings stats?

This has been superb mate. Really enjoyable stuff

Any chance of a screenshot of your recent signings stats?

Thanks mate. This save has been one of my most enjoyable; mainly due to the feedback and support for this story.
I'd have done this all myself anyway and loved it but being able to share it with everyone makes it that little bit more special. Kinde feels like this save is bigger than me :p

Screenshots

View attachment 415978
Lucas Romero

View attachment 415977
Yaya Toure

View attachment 415976
Hector Monero

whoa, 145K a week for Moreno? - i thought me paying Vidic 75k a week was high!

good business though, KIU!

After reviewing my squad, I decided to take your advice :p

View attachment 509035Hector Monero
View attachment 509038
View attachment 509041

Brendn great job, for my opinion you didn't pay to much for him! How much budget and wages you still have on your account?
The screenshot of yaya tour? is amazing, for that price he will make you win more because of the depth of your midfield!

I don't know if sturridge is still playing in your squad? but on my safe after 4 years he became a beast!

whoa, 145K a week for Moreno? - i thought me paying Vidic 75k a week was high!

good business though, KIU!

He was looking for 50K appearance fee and I managed to get him down to 35K. Net saving of 0.5M a year considering his wages mean he cost me 7M a year.

He's a regular Mexican international, a perfect BPD with a professional attitude and at 28, he's coming into his prime so I think he's worth the cost.

I'd have liked to get him for cheaper but when you're defending Championship League holders and challenging for the Premier League, players know you've the cash to pay them :p

Brendn great job, for my opinion you didn't pay to much for him! How much budget and wages you still have on your account?
The screenshot of yaya tour? is amazing, for that price he will make you win more because of the depth of your midfield!

I don't know if sturridge is still playing in your squad? but on my safe after 4 years he became a beast!

Aye, He was Transfer Listed at City and I said "I'm having that!"
He'll provide a temporary replacement for Gerrard until Rossiter is hitting his peak

I sold Strurridge to PSG for 18M last year. His form was inconsistent so I decided to ship him off. I just didn't trust him to score which is a crucial thing. I can't take risks and just go-for-it if I don't trust the players on the pitch.

Congrats on winning the champions league. Last silverware for gerrard as well :)
Really loving your story, keep it up!

ha!!you showed wisdom who's boss!
great that you got 10 million as well.

Boy! That is a lot for of money (wages) for Moreno! In my Liverpool save i've spent so littlw (2024) that i have 350? million pound transfer budget and 4 or so ? million wage budget! It's really comforting! Though to be fair despite being champo league winners 3 times in a row ive only got 3 players on 100k+

Good job!!

Congrats on winning the champions league. Last silverware for gerrard as well :)
Really loving your story, keep it up!

Still can't quite believe that I've won it twice in a row but struggle to break up past 4th place int he league :p

ha!!you showed wisdom who's boss!
great that you got 10 million as well.

No one demands playing time in my playground! :p Aye, Wigan offered 7M and I negotiated to 10M and they said yes.

Boy! That is a lot for of money (wages) for Moreno! In my Liverpool save i've spent so littlw (2024) that i have 350? million pound transfer budget and 4 or so ? million wage budget! It's really comforting! Though to be fair despite being champo league winners 3 times in a row ive only got 3 players on 100k+

Good job!!

Haha. While I commend your shrewd spending, what's the point in having a huge transfer kitty if you're not going to spend it? I judge my expenditure by my finances tab and make a judgment call as to how much I can afford to spend each season.

This story just keeps getting better. I love the way you tell the story with the fantastic presentation. Keep up the good work.

This story just keeps getting better. I love the way you tell the story with the fantastic presentation. Keep up the good work.

Thanks a million mate.

Since I'm in the off season preparing for the new season, is there anything anyone wants to see, Screen shots of anything?

Can you post a picture of your finance overview screen please

What is gonna happen after the 5th year? i dont want the story to end, and i can see the end of that season getting near...

Thanks a million mate.

Since I'm in the off season preparing for the new season, is there anything anyone wants to see, Screen shots of anything?

Hey Brendn, Like you probably already know i'm also a Liverpool player. Can i have screenshots of the young lads to compare yours with mine.? I'm thinking rossiter, ibe, chirivella, suso, flanagan..

What is gonna happen after the 5th year? i dont want the story to end, and i can see the end of that season getting near...

6th Yeah: 2018/19

I'll evaluate my situation and either
A) Continue and draw up a new 5 year plan.
or
B) Start a new story.

I've time yet, so I'll see what happens.