how does young Sinclair and ojo do can you please put up a screenshot of them up cheers.

Last edited:
View attachment 414893
Sony's multi-million pound deal with Liverpool may only be just 12 months old but the Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation has not wasted time getting involved in the local area, investing heavily in schools football through out the city. As part of the sponsorship deal, Sony would invest between one-to-five million a year towards the development of grassroots football in the merrsyside area.

View attachment 414886
Coaches and players from Liverpool FC Foundation and Liverpool Ladies FC worked with over 8000 students throughout July; looking at skills and techniques in football as well as five-a-side games and tournaments.

Liverpool and England internationals Natasha Dowie and Gemma Bonner took part in the sessions allowing the girls to play with their sporting idols.

Liverpool FC Foundation Girls Football Leader Vicky Jepson said the sessions had given girls who wouldn't otherwise have got involved with football the chance to realize their sporting skills, as well as their academic potential.

View attachment 414880
Armed with their Champions League winning team, Liverpool FC went to schools around the city to encourage children to get involved with football.

View attachment 414876Javier Gonzalez Mendez

"I said at the beginning when I came here, I'm a youth coach! That's all I've ever been.
The academe is so important to this club and to this city. We have to do our part and
help the kids make the transition from the street to the stadium"

"In recent years, we've seen Liverpool look further abroad with it's player base, neglecting the local
pool of players, resulting in Everton hauling in most of the local talent over the past 10 years.
We want to try make Liverpool a viable option for the kids here. Make them want to come here, and make them believe they can succeed here!"

"Look at young Jordan (Rossiter), he came to us 5 years ago and he's never played a minute outside of the Premier League level in England. When he was 17, we sent him on loan to Cardiff City, where he was given more playing responsibility and now, at 19 years of age, he has a Champions League winners medal and he played his part in retaining that trophy."

"Liverpool city has a history of producing player, it's up to us to find them and keep them in Liverpool."

The kit sponsorship deal with SONY is valued at 90million pounds and is in place until 2020

View attachment 414865Liverpool Home & GK Home are available at the Anfield Store.

I've been reading since the very beginning, amazing story, I intend to do a story myself now, there's been very few stories this time around I've warmed with; even less with top teams, but this one has me hooked. Well done

Love the new kit!!Could you make a complete sock-shorts-shirt image?

one of the best stories out there... layout is immaculate!! first thing i look for when i come on the forum

I've been reading since the very beginning, amazing story, I intend to do a story myself now, there's been very few stories this time around I've warmed with; even less with top teams, but this one has me hooked. Well done

Thanks a million mate. It was a rough start, I remember seriously worrying abut my job until the chelsea game :p I recommend doing a story. They're a lot of work but well worth it as I've enjoyed this save so much more because of it.

one of the best stories out there... layout is immaculate!! first thing i look for when i come on the forum

Heavens to Betsy, you're making me blush young man! :p

Haha, thanks a million mate. High praise indeed and I much appreciate it.
Glad people are enjoying it :)

Pre-Seaon

View attachment 414290View attachment 414289

European Leg:

F.C. Energie Cottbus
Cottbus; Germany

Johnstown Youth
Wrexham; Wales

Derry City F.C.
(London)Derry; Northern Ireland

Spanish Tour

R.C.D. Malorca F.C.
Palma de Malorca; Spain

Villarreal C.F., SAD
Villarreal; Spain

International Leg
Melbourne; Australia

Melbourne Heart F.C.

Melbourne Victory F.C.

View attachment 414288
Our new formation and tactical setup has produced some solid defensive displays
while encouraging free-flowing attacking football. I'm ready for the new season.

View attachment 414287
View attachment 414286

This formation is designed for teams that play with high line and an ACM.

The Half-Back sits deep covering the runs of the ACM and and Inside-forwards looking to cut-inside. The HB also gives my WB's the freedom to aggressively push up.

A simple bank of 4 in midfield is to control possession while the F9 will drop deeper to link the central play with on-rushing WB's pushing forward.

Last edited:
August

View attachment 414280View attachment 414279

View attachment 414278
View attachment 414277

View attachment 414276
View attachment 414275

View attachment 414274
View attachment 414273
All these injuries messed up my game plan. pulled it back to 3-2 but sucker punched in injury time.

Suarez is out, thank god it's not for that long
View attachment 414272View attachment 414271

View attachment 414270
View attachment 414269
Liverpool win 3-5 on penalties.

View attachment 414268
View attachment 414267
First silverware of the season.

View attachment 414266

You came back to Australia!!!! :D

And love the tactic, similar to the way my team Ajax play. Is your attacking CM finding space between their midfield and defence?

Great story, 1st one I look for on the forums! Keep up the good work :)

Beast mate

What kind of training?

Tutored by Suarez and focused on his off the ball training.

You came back to Australia!!!! :D

And love the tactic, similar to the way my team Ajax play. Is your attacking CM finding space between their midfield and defence?

I don't really want the CM's pushing too far forward since I'm looking for the F9 (Coutinho/Suarez) to drop deep and patiently spread the ball wide before moving into the box; but I do see the right CM(attacking duty) pushing forward to lurk outside the box.

Great story, 1st one I look for on the forums! Keep up the good work :)

Sound man, I'm glad I'm writing an entertain story :)

Holy ****. Played the CL theme you posted and read that you beat Bayern just as it kicked in. Actually got the hairs standing up on the back of my neck.

**** us scousers are our champions league emotions. We need to get back in this in real life. Brilliant story mate.