LIVERPOOL SUCKS! An Everton Journey.

• Thread starter Thread starter Lippo255
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 357
  • Views Views 98K
Cracking stuff man, reckon youll cash in on the likes of Stones?

Cracking stuff man, reckon youll cash in on the likes of Stones?

I hope not mate. He hasn't been great so far this year but his best football is still well & truly to come.

In saying that though, If a ridiculous offer comes in or he desperately want to leave, I may well do. Same with the others. I'd like to keep the squad together for as long as possible but no-one is irreplaceable.

Looks like you've got them playing pretty well mate!!

3 wins after the Chelsea loss. Must be pleasing. :)

Looking forward to more Bony and Lukaku pairing - curious to see how well they do!

3 wins after the Chelsea loss. Must be pleasing. :)

Looking forward to more Bony and Lukaku pairing - curious to see how well they do!

Yeah, we're finally starting to find some consistency which is very welcome.

Still got some work to do before I'll be confident playing Bony & Lukaku together at EPL level though :S

Found some good form can hopefully keep it up in Feb to challenge Liverpool and United for fourth

Found some good form can hopefully keep it up in Feb to challenge Liverpool and United for fourth

Yeah, lets hope so mate. Would love to finish in front of Liverpool but they are having a good year (go figure) so wont be easy.

Apologies for the lack of updates on this lately. Have had connection probs at home & obviously this is a busy time of year for the Australian Liquor Industry.

I have however finished my first season, so once I get a bit of time, I should be able to go on a bit of a rush & catch up relatively quickly. Thanks for reading :D

Just read through this during a history lesson. Not to most productive lesson but great story none the less real good quality

Finally, it is Christmas break, I have some time off work so FM-Base is no longer off-limits for me :p

Glad to see you have a story on the go Lippo, look forward to reading it this evening....so much detail in it. Fair play!

Keep up the great work :)

Back