LIVERPOOL SUCKS! An Everton Journey.

• Thread starter Thread starter Lippo255
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 357
  • Views Views 98K
Finally, it is Christmas break, I have some time off work so FM-Base is no longer off-limits for me :p

Glad to see you have a story on the go Lippo, look forward to reading it this evening....so much detail in it. Fair play!

Keep up the great work :)

Been wondering where you were mate, good to see you back & nice to have you on board! Hope you enjoy the read. :)

Moreeeee!!!! We want more!!

Its coming mate ;)

Going to try to punch out some updates before Chrissy but the missus & daughter are going away for a few days afterwards so expect a rush to start around Sunday! :)

Hey Chris. Glad to see your story here. I just joined here. I believe that you know me

This is great stuff Lippo, love the detail of the updates and how well you're doing on the pitch!

Great detail in your posts mate and as mentioned before, love the layout too. Keep up the good work. :)

Just read through the entire thing Lippo. Loving it (that was difficult to say considering i'm a liverpool fan), especially the layout.

Just read through the entire thing Lippo. Loving it (that was difficult to say considering i'm a liverpool fan), especially the layout.

Cheers mate, that Capital One Cup final score-line must of hurt you then, 6-0! ;)

Don't let the bad results get to your team Lippo ! Your fan are with you !

Back