LIVERPOOL SUCKS! An Everton Journey.

• Thread starter Thread starter Lippo255
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 357
  • Views Views 98K
Just read through all of this, not sure how I've missed it until now!

Great presentation and I think the DoF idea is really good. Keep it up :)

Cheers guys, got a rare boost of motivation so thought I best make the most of it! ;)

Glad to see you Back one Question.

Were would you say Galloways best position is .
on my save he plays LB CB dose well at both not tryed at DM yet

Glad to see you Back one Question.

Were would you say Galloways best position is .
on my save he plays LB CB dose well at both not tryed at DM yet

Thanks mate.

For me, Galloway's best position moving forward is DM or CB. Its handy that he can play on the left as well but he is not the type of fullback I generally like to use. To be completely honest, I'm not 100% where he is going to end up fitting in but I imagine it will be at DM or CB.

Nice job, got some consistency going now which should move you up the table

Glad you are back with such a good mood my friend!!

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9300 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Looks like you are struggling for consistency like me!!

Fantastic story so far, some really impressive results but tough luck against Swansea and Leicester!

Fantastic story so far, some really impressive results but tough luck against Swansea and Leicester!

Cheers mate. Our biggest problem so has been getting results against the "lesser" sides, not that there really is such a thing in the EPL but y'know what I mean. Will need to improve that if we are to make the Euro spots.

Yeah, I was just starting to think that we'd turned the corner as well :S

Still not really found my groove this year yet.

Gents my Everton Save is the same blow one team away then barley get a kick in the next.

As for your squad have to praise you for keeping faith with the old guard .
i for one striped the team pretty bear .
Barry Osmand Gibbson Hiburt all as soon as poss. used Howord for half a season then got Valdes on loan.
Just about to start second season . of first team got only Severn left . Got Ganso by your inspiration but found he would loose the ball through sloppy passing and not getting past a player. how has he been for you?

Yeah,unlucky Lippo...
****,you crushed bigger teams,but Leicester took you 2 points,i guess like IRL. :)

Gents my Everton Save is the same blow one team away then barley get a kick in the next.

As for your squad have to praise you for keeping faith with the old guard .
i for one striped the team pretty bear .
Barry Osmand Gibbson Hiburt all as soon as poss. used Howord for half a season then got Valdes on loan.
Just about to start second season . of first team got only Severn left . Got Ganso by your inspiration but found he would loose the ball through sloppy passing and not getting past a player. how has he been for you?

Well to be fair Everton really are a mid to top half team so you'd expect results to be up & down a bit.

As far as the squads concerned, I didn't see the need for mass changes. Felt that, for the most part, it was well balanced & easily capable of achieving expectations. Ganso has been a bit disappointing tbh. I don't have him running at defenders, just sitting in the hole spraying passes about, so haven't noticed him being mugged too often. His output has been quite low though. Still just 2 assists and no goals as we approach the half way mark :S

Hoping he can come good in the final stretch.

Yeah,unlucky Lippo...
****,you crushed bigger teams,but Leicester took you 2 points,i guess like IRL. :)

Yeah, thems the breaks I suppose.

Have been focusing on rotating the squad & keeping everyone fit, happy & firing for the back end of the season, so hopefully it pays off & we can find some consistency when we need it most :)

Back