LIVERPOOL SUCKS! An Everton Journey.

• Thread starter Thread starter Lippo255
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 357
  • Views Views 98K
Lukaku and Bony! Geez I wouldn't want to be a Premiership Central Defender having to deal with that!!

Lukaku and Bony! Geez I wouldn't want to be a Premiership Central Defender having to deal with that!!

You're not wrong mate. Now all I need to do is find a system that can accommodate them both!

Unlucky there man ! Don 't give up though ! As for lukaku If I were I would accept an offer if it was more than 40 million Euros and I would use that ammount to create a great team ! There are a lot of players out there who can do what Lukaku can and cost less !

Unlucky there man ! Don 't give up though ! As for lukaku If I were I would accept an offer if it was more than 40 million Euros and I would use that ammount to create a great team ! There are a lot of players out there who can do what Lukaku can and cost less !

We'll keep fighting right until the end mate, dont let that worry you. Its close at the top & every point is valuable.

I dunno about Lukaku though. He's still only 22 & topping the scoring charts! It'll take a bat **** crazy bid to make me consider selling him. Come in City?

Loving the story so far. The presentation of it is amazing.

He is a Beast .keep having to fend off bids . But seem to do that with most players

I hear you mate. Offering Stones a new contract made Chelsea uninterested for all of 2 weeks! & he's struggling to make my first team! :P

Going to be a big ask to hold on to Romelu, especially considering he wont discuss a new deal. :S

Honestly don't like Clough after his blatant dive was minutes from knocking Liverpool out of the FA Cup last year! Would be appropriate if he joined Everton for that reason, but I'll be hoping he flops :P

Honestly don't like Clough after his blatant dive was minutes from knocking Liverpool out of the FA Cup last year! Would be appropriate if he joined Everton for that reason, but I'll be hoping he flops :P

Oh dear, I forgot about that. He's a must buy now! :P

Unlucky mate - Chelsea are evidently a lot tougher this year on FM than in real life!

There are some very good stories on FM this year and this is right up there with them mate. Love the way you layout the story too.

Keep up the good work. :D

Back