• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 357
  • Views Views 98K
Much better :D

Patrick, that's enough out of you :P

Caaaaaame on Everton

Atta boy! Toffee's all the way!

It's all I keep checking back in for!

Go Redmen! (And Can at LB? Who let BR back in the house?).

You mean you're not just here for the sparkling presentation & general awesomeness? :P

I would like this comment if likes were working haha

Yeah, what's up with that, its annoying me! :/

Also, I think its only fair to warn you that the match wont be up until tomorrow. Unfortunately I forgot to upload my screenies so I could pump it out at work & have dinner with the in-laws tonight :S

My bad!

Are you sure that you are not keep us waiting on purpose so as to increase our agony ? ha ha ha !!

Oh,it i'm going nuts. :P
For Lippo ! For Glory ! Liverpool is BLUE ! Can't wait for it. ;)

A Mingolet F-up.

It doesn't get ANY more realistic than that.

And WTF Phil! Use yer frigging head man! He's on halfway FFS! This is gonna' be a long second half.

Is it wrong I just read that and screamed in ecstasy like a pre-pubescent schoolgirl at a boyband gig?

At a derby win.

On a computer game!

And someone else's game at that!!

Lol. This game man.

Last edited:
Is it wrong I just read that and screamed in ecstasy like a pre-pubescent girl at a boyband gig?

At a derby win.

On a computer game!

And someone else's game at that!!

Lol. This game man.

Not wrong at all mate, maybe a little embarrassing! :P

It was a **** of a game, I was bouncing up & down on my lounge. Nervous as ****. groaning at every missed chance, gripping the cushion every time Sturridge weaved some magic!

Its a strange old game FM & those of us that play it are often a bit stranger :P

Unlucky in the derby mate - you'll have them next time!

Not wrong at all mate, maybe a little embarrassing! :P

It was a **** of a game, I was bouncing up & down on my lounge. Nervous as ****. groaning at every missed chance, gripping the cushion every time Sturridge weaved some magic!

Its a strange old game FM & those of us that play it are often a bit stranger :P

I understand this totaly ! When I play an important game I even pretend to be the sportscaster !! ha ha ha ha !

Yeah,they were a little better,but in 2-3-4 years,they'll beg you to stop beating 'em. :P

Back