• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 399
  • Views Views 22K

Who Will Win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty awful from Arsenal. No final ball atm, and we were really shocked by N'Gog's early goal, now we have the ball again, and Liverpool are letting us have it, while Mascherano works hard to win the ball back. We are missing RVP and Cesc.

the goal shouldnt hid the fact the liverpool have been pretty poor today. the goals, alothough well taken came from an arsenal mistake and not from good play, they looked so disjointed

Torres is coming on can see him getting a goal. Why did j.cole get sent off

EDIT= so is R.V.P

Torres in, showtime

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Torres and RVP in, showtime lol

Last edited:
we are and if you are you would have heard Andy Gray say "its ok, we're let Wilshere off because he is a baby"

what the **** does Wilshere having a baby got to do with anything?

That was being said as in he has little experience. Not from the ref's perspective. He was giving him the benefit of the doubt because it was a bad tackle, down to inexperience.

The crowd is doing wonders for Liverpool too. Great atmosphere...
Arsenal just can't find a way through, Koscileny has had a good debut, but Wilshere looked nervous, and Chamakh hasn't been lively enough.

Crocked Torres >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unfit RVP

:P

That was being said as in he has little experience. Not from the ref's perspective. He was giving him the benefit of the doubt because it was a bad tackle, down to inexperience.

yes but whether your inexperienced or have 1,000+ games under your belt, a bad tackle should get punished the same, not oh its ok, your young you can committ a bad tackle where as oh you've been around a few years, red card.

I agree Madsheep, it's not been a great game, depsite Arsenal's posession, they haven't made it count and we're 1-0 down. It should probably be 0-0 still

yes but whether your inexperienced or have 1,000+ games under your belt, a bad tackle should get punished the same, not oh its ok, your young you can committ a bad tackle where as oh you've been around a few years, red card.

Coles tackle was twice as bad as Wilkshire though. So what are you talking about?

Coles tackle was twice as bad as Wilkshire though. So what are you talking about?

yes maybe so but nether tackle was pretty and both tackles could have easily done some serious damage to the other player, both tackles were miss timed. one tackle didn't deserve a higher punishment than the other.

Agger goes down to what commentaters say is an illness 11v9

big penalty shout turned down for liverpool

yes maybe so but nether tackle was pretty and both tackles could have easily done some serious damage the other player, both tackles were miss timed. one tackle didn't deserve a higher punishment than the other.

It did as it was worse, just as you just admitted.

It did as it was worse, just as you just admitted.

i admit it was worse, i never said it wasn't. my argue is it didnt deserve a red card.

my other argue was about what Andy Gray said about Wilshere's tackle and saying its ok, he is only a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back