• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 399
  • Views Views 22K

Who Will Win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't say you think that was a red card.

i admit it was worse, i never said it wasn't. my argue is it didnt deserve a red card.

my other argue was about what Andy Gray said about Wilshere's tackle and saying its ok, he is only a baby?

It did deserve a red card though, and i bet if liverpool do appeal, they would lose the appeal. It was dangerous play.

Andy Grays a tool, when has anything he said been worth listening to.

i admit it was worse, i never said it wasn't. my argue is it didnt deserve a red card.

my other argue was about what Andy Gray said about Wilshere's tackle and saying its ok, he is only a baby?

If it's twice as bad, which you agreed with, and Wilshere's was bad, then clearly it does deserve a red card.

That and the fact that he could have broken Koscielny's leg, he went in two footed, and completely took out his standing leg.

How have we not scored???

It did deserve a red card though, and i bet if liverpool do appeal, they would lose the appeal. It was dangerous play.

Andy Grays a tool, when has anything he said been worth listening to.

i have seen worse tackle's been punished with a yellow. maybe its just me but the refs dont cover themselfs in glory. a real serious challenge will get punished with a yellow and a tackle like Cole's with a red.

Andy Gray is a tool i agree but i just didn't understand that statement he made

Andy Gray called Lescott man citys best defender, rant over, he talks out of his **** Ryan Stubbs

i have seen worse tackle's been punished with a yellow. maybe its just me but the refs dont cover themselfs in glory. a real serious challenge will get punished with a yellow and a tackle like Cole's with a red.

Andy Gray is a tool i agree but i just didn't understand that statement he made
then the question is surely why those worse tacles were only given yellows? liverpool hanging on here

Reeinaa Reeeeinaaa !!!! Fabolous !! Rosicky nice cross ;) Correct me if IU'm wrong :D

FINALLY! Poor old Reina, doesn't deserve that, neither do Arsenal really.. Good play Chamakh, making a gamble at the near post, showing Arsenal's physical side.

Reina made an excellent save before and now hes made this mistake LOVE IT!!!

Credit goes to Chamakh for that goal imo, pressured Reina into making that mistake.

harsh on reina, not a lot he could have done there

Lol. Almunia made that look so over dramatic.

That pass from Arshavin was just too heavy. Good break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back