• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 399
  • Views Views 22K

Who Will Win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did this say before lee edited it?oO)
Never mind..**** qouted it pre edit.

I thought it was a bit of a harsh red but i aint complaining.

Lol, he quoted someone asking for a screenshot of Johny Evans in 2013 and he just posted it. Obviously wrong thread.

in my opinion the ref has just ****** this game up. now we shall see an even more defensive liverpool side to the one from the first half. was never a sending off, if the ref wants to wave his red cards about, surely wilshere's was just as bad and that was only a yellow card. can only see arsenal winning now, hope not but an away win is the only likely outcome now.

Quick summary...

• Liverpool looking very disjointed.
  • Don't seem to be winning the 50-50s
  • Not offering much going forward - unless you count long balls
  • Cole's sending off won't make too much difference, seeing as he was being bypassed anyway.
  • What's up with Kuyt as well?

Can we have Rafa back please?
its very fulham like, defend very deep then break with long diagonal balls,

I think that Eboue should look to be subbed.He's getting skinned by Agger down that flank and Rosicky could be a better outlet.

Is everyone ready for Arsene Wenger's yearly moan of 'My players get targetted' moan!?

But Wilshere's wasn't?

yer it was but thats what we dislike about refs no consistancy. but in all fairness wiltshires challenge was on mascherano who does tend to rub refs up the wrong way so maybe that helped his desision. yer wiltshire should have gone aswell but that dosen't excuse coles challenge.

Are we watching the same game?

we are and if you are you would have heard Andy Gray say "its ok, we're let Wilshere off because he is a baby"

what the **** does Wilshere having a baby got to do with anything?

****, now Liverpool really will have 10 men behind the ball

Lol, just as the commentators were basically saying Arsenal don't need to worry about him

PMSL when Cole got sent off :P. Where's your saviour now.........oh yeah he's taking an early shower hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back