• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 399
  • Views Views 22K

Who Will Win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
deserved to concede woeful defending, i never thought i would say this but excellent finish ngog.

much derided player (unfairly in my opinion). glad hes got the goal

Almunia should have done a lot better with that strike. Great finish, but Arsenal were all over the place, and Almunia got a hand (or two) to it.

Just as the second half starts, my feed dies and then there's a goal.. FML.

Can't believe we've conceeded, what are you doing to me Arsenal? :(

It is starting to look like Hodgson going to do with N'gog what he did with Zamora

my dad has just told me that xabi alonso was a better holding/defensive midfielder than mascherano :S

It is starting to look like Hodgson going to do with N'gog what he did with Zamora
not really, n'gog was doing this last season, but people just derided him anyway, all he needs is time, hes still learning

I'm goin' to take a knife and cut myself somewhere if they score another-one ...

poll have really upped the tempo in the 2nd half, if you had just tunned in you would think it was arsenal with 10men.

Great goal, couldn't have gone to a more well deserved player. Hopefully will shut all his critics up for a while.

my dad has just told me that xabi alonso was a better holding/defensive midfielder than mascherano :S

How old are you, 4? Everyone knows that lol

can someone please tell me how to watch this game online? well the rest of it...

maybe pool should player with 10men every week???

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

are we sure this is actually ngog??? i think its Torres in Ngogs body...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back