• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 399
  • Views Views 22K

Who Will Win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

That's harsh on Koscielny though, he's turning his body and it hits him high.

Just result imo. Good second half, poor first half.

Two debuts now ended with red card, epic.

Game over, good game ( F*ck, we should have won this(thought before the game))

That's harsh on Koscielny though, he's turning his body and it hits him high.

Just result imo. Good second half, poor first half.
he raised his hand when he didnt need to. you're always going to get done

The game seemed to change when VP got on, we seemed much more dangerous.

FT great game

Really? I don't agree, two sides cancelling each other out for 45 minutes, with Arsenal keeping possession but doing anything with it. Then a good 15 minutes at the start of the second half, and a good 15 minutes at the end, and between that, Arsenal keeping possession and not doing anything with it.

Very strange game, overall 1-1 with Arsenal isn't a bad result though.

not sure why they are saying its going to be tough without joe cole, apart from the foul today he was invisible

he raised his hand when he didnt need to. you're always going to get done

Yeah, you're probably right, i only really saw the replay, it's clumsy, and silly especially since he'd been booked two minutes before. Had a good first half, strong, and good in the air with N'Gog on his own up front, but couldn't deal with Torres, fresh, quick legs, should have got booked before when Torres broke away from him, but didn't get the FK.

arsenal fans? how does it feel to get a rather lucky (imo) point against ten men?
i think we deserved 3 points today, just because of how well we defended with 10 men....

Really? I don't agree, two sides cancelling each other out for 45 minutes, with Arsenal keeping possession but doing anything with it. Then a good 15 minutes at the start of the second half, and a good 15 minutes at the end, and between that, Arsenal keeping possession and not doing anything with it.

meh well i thought there was some great end to end football. And it was the game every football fan loves with plenty of incidents to debate over

I agree, I just can't believe we conceeded, such a poor goal to conceed too, dunno if I can say it was entirely the keepers fault but Almunia definetely didn't look like the top class keeper we need if we're going to win trophies this season, Arshavin was dissappointing too.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

arsenal fans? how does it feel to get a rather lucky (imo) point against ten men?
i think we deserved 3 points today, just because of how well we defended with 10 men....
Lmao ok.

Absolutely gutted :(
shutn have been a sending off and it hanged alot!
well played reds... unlucky reina

i cant believe knowone has posted the chance arsenal had right near the end when walcott went to the byline and chipped it to the far post when if he dragged it back arsenal had 3 players un marked. both red cards were deserved and on this performance im not to scared of either teams although yes it is early days.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Absolutely gutted :(
shutn have been a sending off and it hanged alot!
well played reds... unlucky reina

corse it was a red card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back