• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 399
  • Views Views 22K

Who Will Win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy.. found a channel on the TV in Egypt that I can watch the game on!!

Although, I'm going to have to grin and bare the Arabic commentary.

Arabic commentary pwns. Lets hope there's a good goal for them to sing to :)

Looking forward to the game, does Chamakh speak English?

So ****** right now.. they showed full build up to the game, then just as they show the players in the tunnel they turn to an interview with Javier Saviola and now it's a documentary about "Global Football"..

Not happy in the slightest. Typical Egyptians..

So ****** right now.. they showed full build up to the game, then just as they show the players in the tunnel they turn to an interview with Javier Saviola and now it's a documentary about "Global Football"..

Not happy in the slightest. Typical Egyptians..

i got an excellent feed, u got sopcast?

need to get joe cole on the ball more; nowhere to be seen;
n'gog as well with the touch of a rapist as per normal! :/

but as madsheep says; we're getting dominated atm, look far too happy to let arsenal have the ball! :(

i got an excellent feed, u got sopcast?

Nah the internet here is too slow for a feed, and BBC iPlayer doesn't work out of the UK meaning I can't listen to the radio.. so I'm just keeping my eye on the BBC Updates..

Thanks anyway :)

cole isent getting the ball because arsenal aren't letting him have the space to have the ball. wiltshire just done a mascherano challenge on mascherano lol.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Nah the internet here is too slow for a feed, and BBC iPlayer doesn't work out of the UK meaning I can't listen to the radio.. so I'm just keeping my eye on the BBC Updates..

Thanks anyway :)

no problem mate

That was as bad as the challenge on Kenwyne Jones yesterday, he could've broken his leg

never a sending off, that tackle yes was a bad one but no worse than Wilshere's?

what a debut Joe Cole!
little bit harsh imo, though from the refs view, looked a bad tackle!

10 - Arsenal haven't won an away game when the opposition wasn't down to 10 men since January. Numerical

taken from opta sports twitter https://twitter.com/OptaJoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back