• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 399
  • Views Views 22K

Who Will Win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,end of the first half.Just before we went into the break,someone gets sent off.

Controversial? Yes,deserved a red card? Probably not.

Worst start for Joe Cole on his debut for Liverpool and now the Reds are left with ten men to play against a side that have been knocking on their door for quite sometime via Nasri and Clichy.

Joe cole attacked his standing leg, no-where close to the ball.

Just because it's Wilshere, he stays on and Cole get's sent off. It should be at least 10 v 10.

watching this game you would think liverpool were the away side, liverpool looked way too happy to defend very deep and let arsenal have the ball

Come on Arsenal, get the win now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical that Joe Cole is in my fantasy football team :'(

Quick summary...

• Liverpool looking very disjointed.
  • Don't seem to be winning the 50-50s
  • Not offering much going forward - unless you count long balls
  • Cole's sending off won't make too much difference, seeing as he was being bypassed anyway.
  • What's up with Kuyt as well?

Can we have Rafa back please?

This is why everyone loves football. So many controversial decisions that makes football as good as it is. Love it!

why are people debating whether it was a red or not?? of corse it was, it was late, recless and knowere near the ball and the lads hurt. if a team wins today it will be arsenal now.

why are people debating whether it was a red or not?? of corse it was, it was late, recless and knowere near the ball and the lads hurt. if a team wins today it will be arsenal now.
It was an Arsenal player. Im sure he is fine :P

Well obvious liverpool fans will want to argue about it because they don't want him off the pitch! If Frank Lampard got sent off for that I bet we'd have 5 pages of chelsea fans like yourself arguing about it! :D

But Wilshere's wasn't?

Come on Arsenal, get the win now. Also, does anyone have a screenshot of Johnny Evans in 2013 or 2014 please, can you post it in the screenshot thread for me please it would be appreciated.

Just posted one.

Come on Arsenal, get the win now.
What did this say before lee edited it?oO)
Never mind..someone qouted it pre edit.

I thought it was a bit of a harsh red but i aint complaining.

Last edited:
Just because it's Wilshere, he stays on and Cole get's sent off. It should be at least 10 v 10.

What? "Just because it's Jack Wilshere" - What does that mean? Referees love Wilshere.. since when? Wilshere didn't potentially seriously injure Mascherano, Joe Cole could easily have broken Koscileny's leg.

Re: The match itself
Liverpool have looked happy to sit back and let Arsenal have the ball, providing they don't do anything with it, but are defending well when we get 20/25 yards out from goal, forcing the ball back well. Liverpool have looked dangerous when they attack, which hasn't been very often, in part because of Arsenal's dominance, pushing Liverpool back in their own half, and forcing long balls.

Quick summary...

• Liverpool looking very disjointed.
  • Don't seem to be winning the 50-50s
  • Not offering much going forward - unless you count long balls
  • Cole's sending off won't make too much difference, seeing as he was being bypassed anyway.
  • What's up with Kuyt as well?

Can we have Rafa back please?

Agreed, but I'm very disappointed at the decision to rule Kuyt offside when he was on. Goal scoring opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back