Liverpool v Everton match thread

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 156
  • Views Views 10K
Put a bet on the Pokemon up front for Everton, Stracqualursi (sp) to score first because I'm a daredevil.

I'm guessing Moyes is saving the team for the cup this weekend, a shame really.

Okay, bit off there. Call myself a fan lol. Favourite one for me though was Goslings goal in the cup a while back. Went completely mental then lol

Was this the goal that everyone missed because ITV went to adverts by accident. Came back and he was celebrating lol.

Exactly. If this comes off tonight, he'll be labelled a genius. However if we get smashed..

I look at the bench and see 5, even 6 players that could be in that starting line up. Little gutted Cahill isn't playing, he's always for a derby and has a great record against Liverpool. Form has been an issue with him though.

Think it's like you said-probably not recovered from the Spurs match-pretty much had to work extremely hard in the second half. I expect nothing less than a draw. Though I wonder if bringing in Jags so soon after his injury is maybe a match too soon.

Was this the goal that everyone missed because ITV went to adverts by accident. Came back and he was celebrating lol.

Think you're right yeah. Remember there was absolute **** on with that lol

Edit-aye just confirmed it was lol

Gutted, first home match I've missed in over five years, and it's the derby. Either way, not confident at all. 0-0

Think it was only certain regions who missed the goal. Didn't cut off where I was until after I'd seen it go in. Hurray.

I think it will be a draw, with Everton taking an early lead. They played very well against Tottenham, so I wouldn't be surprised (although I'd be really annoyed) if they took all three points! I predict a 1-1 draw, with Seamus Coleman scoring early on, before Luis Suarez equalizes! I'm hoping for a Liverpool win, tonight, YNWA!

​- PZW

There's plenty of holes for Liverpool to exploit. Jesus wept

Have to say we've been thoroughly outplayed so far.

In a good/bad point Suarez finds space so easy but is doing absolutely nothing with it, so wasteful.

Im just thinking here we go again, bossing the game.. had a few good chances, Missed.

and your attacks are from Henderson giving the ball away! Normal LFC Match this season

usually ends in a draw or defeat. optimistic aint I?

Im just thinking here we go again, bossing the game.. had a few good chances, Missed.

and your attacks are from Henderson giving the ball away! Normal LFC Match this season

usually ends in a draw or defeat. optimistic aint I?

Been some very good link up play between Suarez and Carroll though

He isen't when played in his normal position of Centre Midfield. I do feel for him abit.

I agree with you on that one, he's just played terrible recently and I think we need a more experienced figure like Kuyt/Bellamy/Maxi on the pitch.

Back