Liverpool v Everton match thread

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 156
  • Views Views 10K
I agree with you on that one, he's just played terrible recently and I think we need a more experienced figure like Kuyt/Bellamy/Maxi on the pitch.

Totally agree, why play a lad out of position when you have 3 other players who know how to play that role and will play it well.

Hendo played RM nearly the whole season for Sunderland before joining LFC, not exactly a foreign position.

He has played CM and still played just as poor.

Hendo played RM nearly the whole season for Sunderland before joining LFC, not exactly a foreign position.

I don't think he's ready to start every game, I personally would use him more as an impact sub against tired legs.

He made his name playing CM not on the right side. He has no pace and is not genuinly a great crosser of the ball so its obvious he is going to be very poor there.

Steve Gerrard Gerrard,

He'll pass the ball 40 yards

He's big and he's F**kin hard

Steve Gerrard Gerrard.

1-0

Great goal by Gerrard though. No point in denying it.

He made his name playing CM not on the right side. He has no pace and is not genuinly a great crosser of the ball so its obvious he is going to be very poor there.

Last season he was up there as one of the best crosses statically, accuracy, chances created ETC.

He's been poor so far, 90% of our signings have been

Why the holy **** aren't we picking players up coming in? We're being carved open ffs

Distin is so underrated for me, he has pace, height and strengh.

Last season he was up there as one of the best crosses statically, accuracy, chances created ETC.

He's been poor so far, 90% of our signings have been

I'd say out of our summer signings Enrique has been the best signing. Adam started off well but now he seems to be declining. Downing and Henderson have been mediocre.

I'd say out of our summer signings Enrique has been the best signing. Adam started off well but now he seems to be declining. Downing and Henderson have been mediocre.

Enrique is Mr Consistant for me, brilliant player.

Yup. Neither Downing nor Henderson ever want the ball, or look to have a run or cross. so frustrating. It's just run until you see a defender, then turn it back to the fullback and hope they do something. Especially since Maxi can't get on the pitch.
Oh, don't forget about Bellamy.

Yup. Neither Downing nor Henderson ever want the ball, or look to have a run or cross. so frustrating. It's just run until you see a defender, then turn it back to the fullback and hope they do something. Especially since Maxi can't get on the pitch.
Oh, don't forget about Bellamy.

Spot on mate, Downing is the worst for it. He ******* burns my head out, always looks for Enrique instead of getting his head down and just attacking the flank.

Back