Liverpool v Everton match thread

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 156
  • Views Views 10K
Downing, Henderson, Carroll, Adam all need to up it

Enrique and Bellamy have been good signings Espeically Enrique. To Fullback

Typical first half performance from Liverpool, by far the better team as per usual. Well except for the goal - That was unexpected.

Now lets hope we don't have a typical second half and sit back and let the other team come into it.

Absolutely pish. Every time Anichebe gets the ball a part of me dies. He turns like a bus. Surely Moyes has got to change it up and start with him. He is making Kelly look like Usain Bolt!

We have offered nothing up front, Coleman is running but looks like he hasn't a clue what to do with it. Disgusting to see this. I'd sooner throw the FA cup and finish above Liverpool, im sure a lot of Evertonians would. Need to change it up, we have been poor and made a mediocre Liverpool side look good.

Right-I've stopped swearing now.

Great goal by Gerrard. Fully deserved lead for Liverpool tbh-that clearance by Rodwell kept us in the game. We need to sub a striker though. Only threat we have is down the left and Piennar.But we need to do a much better job picking up Liverpool players coming in. I literally had my head in my hands. We need to do much better job of that because one more goal and I can't see us getting back into. Liverpool have been very, very solid defensively and kept and moved the ball well, with some great movement from their players.

Hopefully Liverpool carry their first half performance into the second half. Need to finish more of our chances just to be sure Everton can't comeback.

Great build up for that goal. And great run by Suarez. Can't see a way back in this one tbh. Liverpool are just too strong tonight

We are actually play good football.. WTF!?

2-0

Abosultely brilliant from suarez, great initial ball from Hendo,

and capatin fantastic finishes it! You Beauttyy!

Bright start again, I could see possibly another 1 or even 2! :D

I missed the first 50 minutes of the game due to my internet dying. Sort of glad I did. ****.

I missed the first 50 minutes of the game due to my internet dying. Sort of glad I did. ****.

Liverpool are playing great football tonight. Suarez is on fire, Kelly did a fantastic run, been good linkup play between Carroll and Suarez.....been outplayed simple as. And very well taken goals by Gerrard. Off night tonight for us.

I understand Moyes setting the FA cup as a priority but I'd have liked to see our strongest XI for the derby. Paying the price now.

Just shows you form doesn't matter in the hands of a derby game. Liverpool hadn't been great or had much luck in recent games were as Everton have been great so you would think they'd have the upper hand. We've played fantastic so far tonight.

Okay, I respect Moyes and everything.. But what the **** is he doing with his subs?

Fellaini needs to keep his arms down, every match he punches someone, without fail.

Back