Liverpool v Everton match thread

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 156
  • Views Views 10K
Were 2-0 up and im still worrying, sitting deeper now, one goal and they'll be all over us!

Piennaar so bad, drenthe shouldve been brought earlier

I agree, he's just a hothead. He has the strength to hold a player off without the use of his hands.

Were 2-0 up and im still worrying, sitting deeper now, one goal and they'll be all over us!

Wouldn't worry that much tbf. Our only threats will be set-pieces by the looks of it. We're sub-par tonight

We're dreadful. But the team selection asked for it. Despite that however, I would have expected more fight tonight, they all look as though they've given up already.

Wouldn't worry that much tbf. Our only threats will be set-pieces by the looks of it. We're sub-par tonight

Side looks shattered tbh, not surprising given the backs to the wall job vs spurs

I'd say bring Bellamy on now, should do well against a tired Tony Hibbert.

Side looks shattered tbh, not surprising given the backs to the wall job vs spurs

Thats what I was thinking with the lineup earlier. Like you said we had to defend with out lives against Spurs. We were absolutely gubbed performance wise in the 2nd half and lucky to win it. Moyes wouldn't leave out certain players unless he really had to-he knows how important these derby games are.

But I won't take it away from Liverpools performance tonight-they've been excellent

Imo best game in a red shirt for Andy Carroll,

won nearly every 50/50, Gave everything, done his bit in defence and created a few chances aswell.

I'm also still not convinced about Rodwell fitness wise.

Thats what I was thinking with the lineup earlier. Like you said we had to defend with out lives against Spurs. We were absolutely gubbed performance wise in the 2nd half and lucky to win it. Moyes wouldn't leave out certain players unless he really had to-he knows how important these derby games are.

But I won't take it away from Liverpools performance tonight-they've been excellent

Think he has looked at the players, this game and the FA cup, and then made his choice

Think he has looked at the players, this game and the FA cup, and then made his choice

Probably yeah. To be honest, this could be Davids last term in charge at Goodison and wants the FA Cup real bad. And to be honest I can't blame him-he's deserves some form of trophy success. There's a reason he still hasn't opened his FA Cup Runners Up medal.

And to be fair-we still have a good chance to win it

Absolutely brilliant performance from the team today. I know Gerrard would be the obvious choice for MOTM, but I'd have to give it to Martin Kelly, what a game he's had today. Solid in attack as well as defence.

Back