VS
SL_Benfica_logo.png

Liverpool-Benfica
4-1
Anfield

UEFA%20EUROPA.jpg

UEFA Europa League
Quarter-Finals

Any predicitions? Who will win in the most relentless game in the quarter-finals?

Last edited:
Liverpool 1-1 Benfica

Torres,Cardozo

I reckon 2-1 to Liverpool. I have a feeling tonight is when they turn the corner and get things going.

Liverpool 3-2 Benfica
Torres (2) - Cardozo
Kuyt - Di Maria

I hope to god we get a result tonight.

fot the sake of the premier league fulham and liverpool have to win we saw utd knocked out with a huge debate going on and arsenal outclassed with chelsea already out england has to be represented somewhere in europe if not the champs league then the europa league. i reckon liverpool 2 win 3-0 gerrard to score, torres and kuyt. However want Fulham to win the cup

2-0. Torres & Gerrard.

Come on the mighty reds! I'm sitting right at the back of anfield road if anyone else is going tonight.

I think Liverpool might go out, although I'm not going to guess a scoreline.

Considering how many Cardozo missed in the 1st leg, I think he might think he has a point to prove he can score from somewhere that isn't the penalty spot, I know he has got the best part of 30 goals this season, but on the European stage he will want to show his best.

I think it will be 2-2, Torres + N'Gog and then Cardozo to get two.

Simple 1-0 for me to Liverpool - Torres.

Not too confident of us going through, but either way it should be a good game. Hopefully Benfica decide to show up this time though and play like they can and not like a more skilful Stoke/Bolton.

Quite curious too see how we line-up as well... Agger, Carragher, or Mascherano at left back.

Liverpool 4 - 0 Benfica

Torres x2
Gerrard
Kuyt

Score Tonight - Liverpool 3-0 Benfica

Something for thought last game at Anfield between the two
Liverpool 0 - 2 Benfica
(Simao, Miccoli)

With 11 Men
We should control the game and ease to a 1-0 or 2-0 win
Hope Fulham go through but I would like to see them go through a penalty shootout as I havent seen one in ages

Status
Not open for further replies.