Liverpool vs Benfica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams:

LIVERPOOL: Reina; Glen Johnson, Kyrgiakos, Agger, Carragher; Lucas, Mascherano; Kuyt, Gerrard, Benayoun; Fernando Torres.

SUBS: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Degen, Ngog, El Zhar, Pacheco, Ayala.

BENFICA: Júlio César; Rúben Amorim, Luisão, Sidnei, David Luiz; Javi Garcia, Ramires, Carlos Martins, Di María; Aimar, Cardozo.

SUBS: Moreira, Maxi, Airton, Fábio Coentrão, Felipe Menezes, Kardec. Éder Luís.

why doesn't he just ******* start Aquilani for change! :mad:

Aquilani was a bad buy from what it looks like if liverpool wanted a benchwarmer they didn't need to splash the cash like that. From a utd fan i think aquilani is a decent player who deserves a run of games. I am 100% behind liverpool 2day despite yesterday i don't care the scousers and fulham now carry the expectations on their shoulders tough game 2night but think liverpool will get through it alright.

1-0 torres but what is with agger playing left back i kno there isn't insua or aurelio but AGGER left back is silly

XD It's actually laughable how english commentater almost always refuse to acknowledge when an english player dives.

Blatant and cynical dive by gerrard, actually hurdled thin air while stood next to the benfica player and the nearest the commentater can come to saying it was a dive is :

" he certainly won that free kick for his team"XD

Btw, i realise united players dive. Just found it funny.

XD It's actually laughable how english commentater almost always refuse to acknowledge when an english player dives.

Blatant and cynical dive by gerrard, actually hurdled thin air while stood next to the benfica player and the nearest the commentater can come to saying it was a dive is :

" he certainly won that free kick for his team"XD

Btw, i realise united players dive. Just found it funny.

It really was a blatant dive. If it was a Benfica player that dived, it would of been made more clear that he dived ;)

I have a terrible feeling that the linesman thought you could be offside from a corner.oO)

Hopefully Rafa will allow Lucas to play in a more advanced role for now on. Clearly what he is meant for.

I think Lucas should sport a more Brazillian nickname. Maybe Lucdinho or Lucnaldo
I like Lucdiano the best

Last edited:
I think Lucas should sport a more Brazillian nickname. Maybe Lucdinho or Lucnaldo

But he looks about as Brazilian as Gordon Brown..

Liverpool 2 - 0 Benfica - Half Time

Kuyt
Lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.