Liverpool vs Benfica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, Gerrard went straight down the tunnel apparently.0_o Right, great result,great atmosphere,very well played all round but when i got back i'm shocked every one said Gerrard played amazing today.I didn't see it.0_o Also, even a half fit Torres' is deadly,and Lucas looks better going forward :D
Gerrard played ok, he played Lucas in for the 2nd goal. And you call yourself a Liverpool fan when in your supported teams part it says "Liverpool, the worst team in Liverpool" :S

Was going to post after I got back from the game but I was too tired :p

Great result and performance, was nice for Lucas to score one :p And everyone gave a big cheer when we heard Fulham won aswell :)

****, wasn't expecting this... At least we've lost against you, my 2nd team...

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Yes, you told me that. I'm sorry I doubted it, but I wasn't expecting this at all... Great win for you, fully deserved it...

cheers

Yeah I knew that Benifica would underestimate us. The Benfica fans were fantastic as usual. I was on the edge of my seat when they scored that free kick!

Anyone else think that Lucas was actually Torres when he was through on goal? I did until he got right by the goalkeeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.