Liverpool vs Chelsea 7/11/10

epl-logo.jpg

football%20crests

Liverpool v Chelsea

Last edited:
CJACKO...

Still confident your going to win all the big 4 clashes, and get the same results as last year?...

From Scott*

Torres isen't half the player he used to be and like i said our defence has been sensational this season. And if you look at what i said about Gerrard, if Essien plays Gerrard will find it hard to make any mark on the game.

Well this is errr a bit awwkward.

Probably because he is a poor player

very very harsh, did you see him play for Benfica at all, and to be honest, why would Chelsea spend 15 million (or whatever) on a poor player. Also, did you watch the Arsenal game, definetly the best player on the field.

+ He's still very young, and he has a bright career on the cards. He just need consistency

Bit Harsh...

He's only just come from brazil, give him a chance to settle in :S

*Portugal

Remember when he played for Benfica vs us,he didn't have a role, he just kind of...was there.

very very harsh, did you see him play for Benfica at all, and to be honest, why would Chelsea spend 15 million (or whatever) on a poor player. Also, did you watch the Arsenal game, definetly the best player on the field.

+ He's still very young, and he has a bright career on the cards. He just need consistency

may i remind you of pointless, expensive buys chelsea have done in the past such as kezmen and mutu

hes a very good player, he just needs time

thought lucas was quality today, have never understood why so many liverpool fans dont rate him, not his fault he was played as a ball winning mid under rafa

may i remind you of pointless, expensive buys chelsea have done in the past such as kezmen and mutu

Mutu was pretty decent and who knows how his Chelsea career would of ended like if he wasnt a coke head.

all teams have bad buys, god knows SAF made a few, but to write off ramires is silly, he is a very good player, if you have seen him at benfica you would would know. he had a tough game becuase liverpools mid was very good today, and zhirkov offered little support

yeah can we not do that it slows the page down

to be fair, ramires will get better
but its not the worse piece of business chelsea have ever done
1. is giving john terry a pro contact and paying him so much
hes the most over rated footballer in world football

Cue Chelsea fans attacking you viciously, with some justification to be fair.

Brilliant result and performance. Not a bad player on the pitch for us (obviously excluding Konchesky). Torres looks back to his best, seems cjacko's prediction is off the mark. Defended unbelievably well in the 2nd half. Just can't express how happy I am about today.

yeah because giving one of the best centre backs in the premier league a pro contract was really stupid :/ and before someone says he aint the best in the prem I have said one of the best which could mean his say 4th or 5th best.

Well after taking a few much needed hours to calm down i feel i am ready to unleash. First of all and it kills me to say this but we got what we deserved today the result was a fair one without a dout. As soon as i saw our starting 11 and there was no Essien i knew we wouldn't win the game simple as that. Its typical Torres hasen't played a good game of football in what 6 months and he desides to turn up today...But fair play to the lad/lady the 2nd goal was magnificent. Ramires was woeful today and i knew he would be, Drogba is still suffering with a fever and you can see that with his latest performances. We needed Essien playing today because he would have stuck tight to Gerrard because Gerrard had way to much space to do what ever he wanted to. Poor performance and result but it is one of our toughest away fixtures we will play this season and we are still 2 points clear and with Lampard back next week im still confident. I think this result and Carlo will give them a kick up the **** and i hope/think Fulham and Sunderland will be on the back of spankings in the next week, especially Sunderland as its my first trip to the Bridge this season. As we have 2 home games next Utd are away to City who could easily get a point or even beat Utd and then away to Villa who are very good at home indeed. I believe and am hoping that we could be 6 or even more points clear of Utd this time next week. WIN OR LOSE UP THE BLUES!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Joke of the day.

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

We made a profit on Kezman and we are getting the money back from Mutu himself.

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

CJACKO...

Still confident your going to win all the big 4 clashes, and get the same results as last year?...

From Scott*

I never said we would get the same results because that was never going to happen. It was a point that Utd fans made when they got a draw at Everton earlier in the season saying its a point more than we got last season, so i said we lost to Wigan last season but beat them this season, we lost to Villa away last season and got a point this season, we drew away to West Ham last season and won this season etc etc etc.

Torres had the beating of the centre backs today. Terry was poor, all he seemed to do was hit long balls up to the strikers and constantly whinge at the ref and foul players (Sometimes with his elbow)

Back