Liverpool vs Chelsea 7/11/10

You are just relying on torres, big Drogs on now so i reckon its gonna be a 3-3 draw

Were relying on Torres? Rich.

If you think were relying on him what is it when Drogba comes on you think Chelsea will score 3? Oh Irony how i love thee.

anyone know why no studiums on display in 2011 and when they will finish the editor

What a save Reina from Malouda 6 yards out.

This was exactly what Torres needed... Now with Steeeeeevie G playing awesomely, Meireles being a pure genious... SEASON STARTS NOW <3

Must say Kelly has impressed me up against someone as in form as Malouda. Meireles being caught out going central alot and Kuyt had to cover a few times. Thank god for Kuyts dedication.

Wow great saves from Reina. Carragher managed not to turn it into his own net.

Looks like it's going to be the perfect weekend for Manchester United..

well deserved victory for Liverpool and no Chelsea fan can complain on this thread about missing big players because we aint the only big side who has miossed big players. well played liverpool and Torres ( how much I hate him :P)

What I don't get is, why did Ancelotti not start Drogba? Madness, utter madness? Also, we didn't turn up today, to be honest, we were truly woeful :S

I might commit, school starts tomorrow and I have a Liverpool teacher for 4/5 of my lessons. .____.

I might commit, school starts tomorrow and I have a Liverpool teacher for 4/5 of my lessons. .____.

tell me about it :( Ive got a school full of utd and liverpool glory hunters who have never even been to the places let alone a match who will be giving it all day :(

should be an intresting day at school for me tomorrow, majority of the year are chelsea and arsenal fans whereas there is 1 man utd fan, 1 newcastle fan and 1 liverpool fan

Great result to knock us into the top half. Kuyt and Lucas were fantastic today I thought. Alex should have been sent off though in my opinion.

Back