Liverpool vs Chelsea 7/11/10

Got a feeling Mr.Hodgson is going to try and get a draw tomorrow. Don't think he'll try for the win because he knows it will be more likely it turns into a loss if they can't convert.

Got a feeling they will line up -

Reina
Carragher Skrtel Kyrgiakos (sp) Konchesky
Lucas Poulsen
Meireles Gerrard Maxi
Torres

I hope not though, because then it pretty much ensures a Chelsea win. I hope they come out and make a game of it..

Nope. Johnson will start.

Kuyt may return tomorrow. What a warrior he is, suspected out for a month with ligament damage, two odd weeks later he's nearly ready. Kuyt normally performs vs Chelsea.

I am also slightly glad Joe Cole isnt playing I did want him to play against us but also a good thing is he isnt because knowing Chelseas luck if he was playing tomorrow he would score the winner or something.

Liverpool will have the first 15-25 minutes i think and if they don't score in that then we will win. We always seem to sit off teams away from home for the first quarter and then one quick counter attack and all of a sudden we are 1-0 up.

I'm hoping our line-up looks something like this:

Reina
Johnson-Carragher-Kyrgiakos-Not Konchesky
Meireles-Lucas
Maxi-Gerrard-Jovanovic
Torres​

I'm 90% sure Poulsen will start with Lucas in the centre of midfield.

And, Kuyt. :wub:

Kuyt may return tomorrow. What a warrior he is, suspected out for a month with ligament damage, two odd weeks later he's nearly ready. Kuyt normally performs vs Chelsea.

Yer Kuyt normally has a decent game against us, but in all fairness he hasen't played against Cole who is in the form of his life.

Liverpool will have the first 15-25 minutes i think and if they don't score in that then we will win. We always seem to sit off teams away from home for the first quarter and then one quick counter attack and all of a sudden we are 1-0 up.

Last few matches it's been the other way for us, we always have a rubbish start but settle into the match as it goes on.

Thought Johnson was injured still?
If that's the case, then Johnson in for Skrtel and Carragher into CB. Don't think Roy will risk Kuyt so early in such a big game. Just got a feeling he's going to try and play Lucas, Meireles, Gerrard and Poulsen together meaning that Meireles will get pushed out onto the wing (AGAIN!) and will leave the team completely unbalanced, letting Chelsea walk in to a comfortable win.

I hope you're right though.

oh yeah Kuyt I forgot about him I hope he doesnt play tomorrow he allways shows up against chelsea :(

I am also slightly glad Joe Cole isnt playing I did want him to play against us but also a good thing is he isnt because knowing Chelseas luck if he was playing tomorrow he would score the winner or something.

Yes... Truly an unlucky side oO)

Yes... Truly an unlucky side oO)

not in that way what I mean is he would proberly hit the winner or something against us and will allways play well against us now since Chelsea let him leave on a free.

Back