Liverpool vs Chelsea 7/11/10

i think its a fairly even fight. cole on the other hand will eat maxi alive

Agreed, I saw a few good bets if people are into it. Kyriakos(spelling) first scorer 28-1 and Ivanovic first scorer 25-1. Must be worth a punt surely.

No point arguing Essien v Gerrard. I think Essiens the better centre midfileder but Gerrards the better player.
And whats with the Konchesky hate? He's better than Insua ain't he?

I have yet to see anything impressive from Meireles, Joe Cole, Jovanovic or Konchesky. So I'm gonna predict a win for Chelsea. They're in too good a form to beat.

i think this will be a tight contest,even the poll at premierleague.com is a tight contest.

should be a good match, last year we played excellently, but this year will be difference in my opinion. Liverpool might be a bit tired despite playing a slightly weakened team, so I will say 2-0 Chelsea

I'm going for a 2-0 home win.

Goals from Lucas and Kyrgiakos. :)

No point arguing Essien v Gerrard. I think Essiens the better centre midfileder but Gerrards the better player.
And whats with the Konchesky hate? He's better than Insua ain't he?

I'd much prefer Insua. He was young and thrown in out of his depth, Konchesky's old, panic clears, got no pace.

C'mon Kyrgiakos!
Should have the team sheet for Liverpool soon.

I'd much prefer Insua. He was young and thrown in out of his depth, Konchesky's old, panic clears, got no pace.

C'mon Kyrgiakos!
Should have the team sheet for Liverpool soon.

No, just no.

Insua is far to slow and weak for a LB, or any position.

We conceded many a goal through Insua in Rafa's last year. I'd pay any team to take him off of us.

Bad news for Liverpool.
Team from a normally spot on guy

-Reina-

-Carragher--Skrtel--Kyrgiakos--Konchesky-

-Meireles--Poulsen--Lucas--Aurelio-

-Gerrard-

-Torres-

Carragher will be owned at RB, Poulsen is a ******* atrocious player. Meierles out of position.

I so hope that is the team, Poulson will get the run around by Zhirkov and like you said Carragher up against Malouda.... Happy days.

Back