Liverpool vs Chelsea 7/11/10

Bad news for Liverpool.
Team from a normally spot on guy

-Reina-

-Carragher--Skrtel--Kyrgiakos--Konchesky-

-Meireles--Poulsen--Lucas--Aurelio-

-Gerrard-

-Torres-

Carragher will be owned at RB, Poulsen is a ******* atrocious player. Meierles out of position.
Dammit. This is exactly the kind of line-up that will help us get back into the relegation zone. Get Poulsen and Konchesky out. Shove Aurelio back into LB and bring in Maxi and Kuyt(if he's able to play).

Bad news for Liverpool.

-Reina-

-Gerrard-

-Torres-

Carragher will be owned at RB, Poulsen is a ******* atrocious player. Meierles out of position.

Got a feeling Mr.Hodgson is going to try and get a draw tomorrow. Don't think he'll try for the win because he knows it will be more likely it turns into a loss if they can't convert.

Got a feeling they will line up -

Reina
Carragher Skrtel Kyrgiakos (sp) Konchesky
Lucas Poulsen
Meireles Gerrard Maxi
Torres

I hope not though, because then it pretty much ensures a Chelsea win. I hope they come out and make a game of it..

Wasn't too far off was I then RTW? ;)

If that is the side Hodgson is playing I severely doubt his future. You cant play an off form, old and slow RB against a very in form quick LW. Please for our sake let him be wrong.

Hmm, there's a bunch of apparent 'leaked teams' - Here's another:

Reina
Carragher
Skrtel
Kyrgiakos
Konchesky
Lucas
Meireles
Johnson
Gerrard
Maxi
Torres

Which is much more promising. And would mean Johnson would be at right wing.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Reina
Carragher
Skrtel
Kyrgiakos
Konchesky
Lucas
Meireles
Johnson
Gerrard
Maxi
Torres

paul_tomkins

RT @Crouchyyy: hearing - Reina; Carragher, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Konchesky; Lucas, Meireles; Johnson, Gerrard, Maxi; Torres

Johnson on RW.

Edit - Looks like I'm too slow. **** connection.

Last edited:

Reina
Carragher
Skrtel
Kyrgiakos
Konchesky
Lucas
Meireles
Johnson
Gerrard
Maxi
Torres

That would be much better, and with Johnson on the right wing not only will you be a threat down that side, but Malouda and Cole will have a tough time getting space.

your writing torres off? hes played against you before whilst having this negative pree, i seem to recall two goals in the last five mins 2-0 to Liverpool write Torres off at your peril his premiership strike rate is far far superior to didier (spends half thr time rollonh on the floor like a pansy) drogba and nicolas ( so much potential so little class) anelka NEVER write him off **** come back and bite you!!!!!!!

Lol, Torres, arguably the best striker in the world, and Gerrard, arguably the best central midfielder in the world, shouldn't trouble your defense? Ha.

Even when fully fit, Torres is not the best striker in the world, one of the best no doubt but I would rate Drogba higher than him and Gerrard better than the likes of Iniesta and Xavi:O

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Bad news for Liverpool.

-Reina-

-Gerrard-

-Torres-

Taxi for Carragher

Team is this, I've heard:

reina
kelly
carra
skrtel
konchesky
meireles
gerrard
lucas
maxi
kuyt
torres

bench
hansen
speo
shelvey
jovanovic
poulson
wilson
ngog

Anyone got a stream, ftr?

Last edited:
Very odd team from Liverpool. A young rookie RB against an in form winger. Glen Johnson not even on the bench either..

Also, no Drogba or Essien for Chelsea.

Liverpool Team
Reina
Kelly Carragher Skrtel Konchesky
Lucas Meireles
Kuyt Gerrard Maxi
Torres

Chelsea Team
Cech
Ivanovic Alex Terry Cole
Ramires Mikel Zhirkov
Kalou Anelka Malouda

Last edited:
Team is this, I've heard:

reina
kelly
carra
skrtel
konchesky
meireles
gerrard
lucas
maxi
kuyt
torres

bench
hansen
speo
shelvey
jovanovic
poulson
wilson
ngog

Anyone got a stream, ftr?

That team just came up on Sky Sports so it's right, surprised to see Kelly when Johnson is back? Malouda will hopefully be surprised though and won't know how to deal with him. Hopefully. They should line up like this:

Reina
Kelly-Carragher-Skrtel-Konchesky
Kuyt-Meireles-Lucas-Maxi
Gerrard
Torres​

Not the ideal defence, would've liked Kyrgiakos not Skrtel, as he's in good form atm.

wtf is Ancelotti doing putting Drogba on the bench ffs and where is Essien? anyone know if he is injured?

No Drogba or Essien. Very interesting.

Stream anyone?

if liverpool are lining up 4-2-3-1, then they have the better midfield (on paper). They wont have a better chance to take the game to chelsea

Not sure about this game. Both teams are in decent form and looking at the line up's, both are missing some good players. Not entirely confident, especially with Drogba on the bench. I don't understand the logic there.

Hopefully Carra can score an own goal or Gerrard help us out with a lovely through ball. ^^)

Nothing tactical about Drogba being left out Carlo Ancelotti says, he apparently had fever last night.

Drogba had a fever last night so is on the bench as he wasn't feeling good enough to start.

Also, Kyrgiakos also is ill and Johnson at a child's birth?

Not sure about this game. Both teams are in decent form and looking at the line up's, both are missing some good players. Not entirely confident, especially with Drogba on the bench. I don't understand the logic there.

Hopefully Carra can score an own goal or Gerrard help us out with a lovely through ball. ^^)
not sure about benching drobga, this must be a niggle surely, because liverpool have a lack of pace so they will defend deep, which will neutralise anelka coming through on split passes and balls over the top. so you would want Drogba to bully them

Drogba had a fever last night so is on the bench as he wasn't feeling good enough to start.

Also, Kyrgiakos also is ill and Johnson at a child's birth?

If John Barnes can do the punditry for Sky while he's having a kid, Johnson should be playing football :@

Back