Liverpool vs Chelsea 7/11/10

Fernando possesses no threat to Chelsea.

Pu-lease.

Tik a buow.

Anyone still think chelsea might have a chelsea for winning.

I'm a Liverpool supporter for this game and I actually jumped out of my seat when Torres scored that goal. Thank-you Torres <3 Come on Liverpool, destroy the blues for you're Mancunian neighbourrsss

wow.. 2-0 so far.. Terry sure jump high.. His knee "attack" on torres is ridiculous... He should be getting better with age and he make such a silly foul?? and what is the referee doing.. no yellow card?

what did I say yesterday bout torres?? I was right I knew the **** would hit form against us and also wtf does Ancelotti expect us to do with Anelka upfront his pure **** people wonder why I get angry at him so easy well his performance so far sums it up.

i said in my earlier post in response to all the 'Torres is not the same player as he was' and 'Torres cant touch chelsea' i think u'l find CHELSEA CANT TOUCH TORRES !!!!!!!

Two excellent strikes. Lucas was very good, dont know why Liverpool supporters are always critical of him. With Mascha he was ****, but with ball playing mid fielder he does his job very neatly.

Calling torres a **** are we i youl find there all wearing blue shirts mate

I think (bar chelsea fans) every fan in the premier league is on their feet right now not only because it's not a 1 horse race anymore but because the quality that is Torres seems to be on his way back <3

Last edited:
Calling torres a **** are we i youl find there all wearing blue shirts mate !

That is a great shout sunilvk.

Lucas is my favourite Pool player.

There. I said it.

where is he???!?! Where is that guy that said torres wasnt a threat and would fail?!?! You know who you are! And when you read this you know you fail at life!!

Comeeeeeeeeeeeeee on you mighty reds!​

Drogba on for Kalou.. big drog is on!!

I wasnt so convinced about torres first goal. The finish looked like it had a bit of luck. But the second one was pure class.

Back