• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ifcpaf.png

n'awww bless

i'm trolling, i know <)

Trophies_23922_5098.jpg

spot-the-difference-tshirt_design.jpg
Why not me trolling

Not smiling, no, but not ****** crying. You've got a lot of other little prima donna wingers - Ashley Young springs to my mind - and none of them end up crying when they've been studded in the leg. Maybe if they've got a broken tibia, but not when they've been studded.

Not smiling, no, but not ****** crying. You've got a lot of other little prima donna wingers - Ashley Young springs to my mind - and none of them end up crying when they've been studded in the leg. Maybe if they've got a broken tibia, but not when they've been studded.

You just can't expect everyone to be same. He was having best of the season after 2 poor ones, and having to suffer that injury, even i would have broken down in tears. Not to forget the extent of cut and the pain.

Here is another example, Anelka missed penalty in the Champions league final but didnt break a tear, Captain Brave was in tears and couldn't just stop it.

Couldn't see us not winning today, with United's defence in ruins. We were the better side and deserved to win. Nani is a crying puffter and needs to man the **** up, you didn't see Lucas crying off Rafael's challenge. Both of them were red cards though. Suarez was brilliant, Kuyt got 3 poachers goals, was only really dissapointed with Meireles' contribution.

Well done red men! Y.N.W.A.

Liverpool v Manchester United: Five things we learned

1) Kenny Dalglish has to be appointed as full-time manager now

What's the delay? Liverpool, once again, is a happy place to be. The change in atmosphere is quite remarkable, both in the stands and out on the pitch. The players' body language has changed, as if they have been reminded about what it actually means to play for this club. On 29 December, Liverpool lost here, 1-0 to Wolverhampton Wanderers, and Roy Hodgson's players left the pitch to a mixture of disbelief and voluble anger. It feels like a trick of the mind now. Two months on, Kenny Dalglish has reinvigorated the place. We know he is the man for the job. The fans who serenaded him with a chorus of "Happy birthday" know it makes sense. Over to you, John W Henry.

2) Luis Suárez is more Dennis Bergkamp than Alfonso Alves

When a striker joins English football from the Dutch league there is a natural tendency to reserve judgment. Blame Alfonso Alves, the scorer of 45 goals in one Eredivisie season for Heerenveen who could not tell the difference between a goal and a barn door at Middlesbrough. Or Mateja Kezman, who scored 105 goals in 122 games for PSV Eindhoven but was hopeless for Chelsea. Luis Suárez, however, had already shown in these embryonic stages of his Liverpool career that he could prove to have been an astute piece of transfer business. His vision and awareness of space was a feature of Liverpool's domination; the slalom past four players for the first goal was the game's outstanding moment.

3) Gary Neville might not be around, but the spite is still there

And probably always will be when these two sides lock horns. That little period at the end of the first half, when the tackles started flying and tempers became frayed, reminded us how much it matters for both clubs not to give an inch to their rivals. The referee, Phil Dowd, did a reasonably good job of maintaining a sense of control but he also got the key decisions wrong. Jamie Carragher deserved to be sent off and Rafael da Silva, if to a slightly lesser extent, was also fortunate he did not get a red card for the immature way in which he dived in on Lucas Leiva.

4) Nani is still the kid in the playground

Maybe that's a little harsh and to give him his due Nani, who was taken off on a stretcher at the end of the first half, was entitled to be upset by Jamie Carragher's tackle. And the impact of football studs on flesh – at speed – can be painful in the extreme. And maybe Nani's head was still a little blurred by his accidental contribution to Liverpool's second goal. But crying? Bryan Robson never cried. Roy Keane never cried. Heck, we never even saw tears from Cristiano Ronaldo, the man who wrote the book on football prima donnas. Sorry to sound unsympathetic, but this is not a fixture in which to start blubbing. Don't think for one second that Sir Alex Ferguson was giving Nani a cuddle and passing him chocolate drops in the dressing room. As Tommy Smith growled in the pressbox: "It's Liverpool against Manchester United, for Christ's sake."

5) Michael Carrick is no Xabi Alonso

It would be unfair to make Carrick the only scapegoat for United when the truth is that so many of Ferguson's players could have done better. Wes Brown demonstrated at times why Ferguson has not started him in the Premier League for over a year; Wayne Rooney was on the edges; the usually unflappable Edwin ver dar Sar had a bad afternoon; and we have dealt with Nani above. Yet Carrick leaves you wanting so much more. This is a man who could be United's Xabi Alonso but who never steps forward, as though he does not have it in his personality to decide it is going to be his moment. Is it a question of self belief? Carrick is 30 this year and at that age it is fair to say we will probably never see the player he really could be. He signed a new contract at Old Trafford last week and the reaction among the supporters was underwhelming, to say the least.

source

Hahahaha suraez glides plast 4 players, correct that too he got past 2 and got lucky with 2 pathetic attempted challenges. What a pointless post!!

253352583.jpg

what is the black strip on the inside of his thigh to the inside of his calf?

seen them a few times, always wondered what they were...

253352583.jpg

Is it the same kind of thing Bale has? (Except his are pink ;)) Think it's a Japanese thing but I'm not sure how it works..

So Nani was playing in one of the most fierce matches in English matches, without wearing shinpads?!

253352583.jpg

Im sorry but what a stupid little *****, you had to leave cos of a little scratch in the biggest game in english football?, he probs didnt want to get booed at ht..

So Nani was playing in one of the most fierce matches in English matches, without wearing shinpads?!

Probably had the ones you can slide out so he took them off when he was down? I remember him wearing orange shinpads for some reason

Probably had the ones you can slide out so he took them off when he was down? I remember him wearing orange shinpads for some reason

I, and I am sure most people would wear a proper pair of shinpads with ankle guards. I do, even when I am playing with my mates. Besides it is only a gash, I have had far worse and not even been close to crying. I am hardly a tough player either..

Is it the same kind of thing Bale has? (Except his are pink ;)) Think it's a Japanese thing but I'm not sure how it works..

yeah, but what exactly is it?

was hoping someone could tell me what it was called....

He might have took it off when he got injured. No way player risk playing without shin pads.

Im sorry but what a stupid little *****, you had to leave cos of a little scratch in the biggest game in english football?, he probs didnt want to get booed at ht..

What the **** are you on? Did you even see the images that are posted? He might be even out for rest of the season as similar thing was happened to Possebon.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

yeah, but what exactly is it?

was hoping someone could tell me what it was called....

It is some Japanese thing, dont know what exactly it is called. There was a thread on Bale using it in base. It is used to protect from Muscle/Hamstring injury..

I, and I am sure most people would wear a proper pair of shinpads with ankle guards. I do, even when I am playing with my mates. Besides it is only a gash, I have had far worse and not even been close to crying. I am hardly a tough player either..

Aren't you missing out psychological reasoning for him crying? He was at Anfield with fans booing and there was loads of shoving involved etc. Surely you can understand? He made a massive mistake and then there was loads of shoving etc after he'd gone down.. and for a player who's game is based on confidence.. he was completely destroyed mentally.

Back