Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He might have took it off when he got injured. No way player risk playing without shin pads.

What the **** are you on? Did you even see the images that are posted? He might be even out for rest of the season as similar thing was happened to Possebon.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

It is some Japanese thing, dont know what exactly it is called. There was a thread on Bale using it in base. It is used to protect from Muscle/Hamstring injury..

I thought Possebon broke his leg?

What the **** are you on? Did you even see the images that are posted? He might be even out for rest of the season as similar thing was happened to Possebon.

If he is out until the end of the season, he really is an absolute girl. It is a gashed leg, I've played on with worse injuries.

I, and I am sure most people would wear a proper pair of shinpads with ankle guards. I do, even when I am playing with my mates. Besides it is only a gash, I have had far worse and not even been close to crying. I am hardly a tough player either..

Pro's don't wear the ones with ankle guards, that's why they all wear tape.

They also wear slip in/slip out ones.
It's just easier.

Aren't you missing out psychological reasoning for him crying? He was at Anfield with fans booing and there was loads of shoving involved etc. Surely you can understand? He made a massive mistake and then there was loads of shoving etc after he'd gone down.. and for a player who's game is based on confidence.. he was completely destroyed mentally.

Well if he was crying because he was getting boo'ed and people were getting shoved, surely he should never play in a Liverpool - United match?

yeah, but what exactly is it?

was hoping someone could tell me what it was called....

It's called Kinesio tape which comes from Japan. ... The tape is light and helps muscle support around sensitive areas, such as the hamstring

Pro's don't wear the ones with ankle guards, that's why they all wear tape.

They also wear slip in/slip out ones.
It's just easier.

And less safe. Even if I went pro, I'd wear one's with ankle guards.

If he is out until the end of the season, he really is an absolute girl. It is a gashed leg, I've played on with worse injuries.

I didn't say he will. Possebon had a similar one and took few months to be back..

Well if he was crying because he was getting boo'ed and people were getting shoved, surely he should never play in a Liverpool - United match?

I think you're missing the point completely.. or you're the hardest guy physically and have the mental strength of an assassin and could never feel emotion :P

Would agree with you, if it had not been for the fact he made a massive mistake. You Liverpool fans seem to keep forgetting who helped you get the 2nd goal.

Would agree with you, if it had not been for the fact he made a massive mistake. You Liverpool fans seem to keep forgetting who helped you get the 2nd goal.

It truly was a fantastic assist.

No he was crying because he was injured and was in so much pain. Not everyone take the pain in the same way. He was enjoying his best season and now he is going to miss few weeks, plus he was in pain and the look of the injury makes it even worse.

Like i said, Anelka didn't cry when he missed penalty but Terry did. Football is not all about physical some people can't take few things and are bit mentally weak.

I have seen Messi crying when he went off with Hamstring injury against Chelsea around 2006.

Players are not allowed to play without shinpads, so im pretty sure he wore shinpads...

I think you're missing the point completely.. or you're the hardest guy physically and have the mental strength of an assassin and could never feel emotion :P

Not at all. I play Sunday league for the best team in our league and am captain. I am often kicked out of games when I am playing in central midfield, I have even been spat on. I cannot say I like it but I get on with it and sometimes it motivates me even more. I'd never even consider crying. It might just be me though. :S

It's called Kinesio tape which comes from Japan. ... The tape is light and helps muscle support around sensitive areas, such as the hamstring

Just found that out haha - through googling Gareth Bale Japan haha!
might look into it, i have really tight muscles around the hamstring etc so may look into using it and what they benefits are, off topic like.

And less safe. Even if I went pro, I'd wear one's with ankle guards.

i don't think they're any less safe, apart from they don't offer ankle protection, although tbh, i don't like ankle protecting shinpads, as they're uncomfortable...

No he was crying because he was injured and was in so much pain. Not everyone take the pain in the same way. He was enjoying his best season and now he is going to miss few weeks, plus he was in pain and the look of the injury makes it even worse.

Like i said, Anelka didn't cry when he missed penalty but Terry did. Football is not all about physical some people can't take few things and are bit mentally weak.

I have seen Messi crying when he went off with Hamstring injury against Chelsea around 2006.

As I have said, I have had far worse injuries and not even been close to crying. He's supposed to be a man ffs.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

i don't think they're any less safe, apart from they don't offer ankle protection, although tbh, i don't like ankle protecting shinpads, as they're uncomfortable...

I've never had any problems with them. Never had any cuts on my shins or problems with my ankles.

Nani was crying Because the Liverpool fans were Singing theres only one Michael Jackson

As I have said, I have had far worse injuries and not even been close to crying. He's supposed to be a man ffs.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

I've never had any problems with them. Never had any cuts on my shins or problems with my ankles.

So he shouldn't be emotional?

Never seen people saying same about these people
p8e.jpg

JohnTerry.jpg

Mourinho-crying-video.jpg

Back