Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had Lucas reacted the way Nani did after the Rafael challenge I would have been very angry. Rafael's challenge was techincally worse yet Lucas was straight back up...

From what I saw Rafael didn't even touch Lucas. Carragher could have easily broken Nani's leg.

You are getting on at Nani but say nothing on Carragher.

Lucas was not injured. Nani was. Did you see the cut? You are comparing two different scenarios. Rafael went in hard, but didnt even touch lucas, even if he did, it was slightest.

Whereas Carra just took Nani off and Nani was bleeding.
This is way beyond joke..

The tackles were as bad as eachother. Lucas could easily have made a meal of it, but he would have been slated for it and is actually not a ****. Carra took Nani out yes, Rafael's aim was to take Lucas out, he failed.

From what I saw Rafael didn't even touch Lucas. Carragher could have easily broken Nani's leg.

You are getting on at Nani but say nothing on Carragher.

Carragher's challenge was awful, he should have been sent off. Rafael's tackle was technically worse, no he never caught Lucas, had he though and Lucas' leg would have been broken. You cannot say there was nothing wrong with Rafael's because he didn't catch Lucas. He did touch him btw.

The tackles were as bad as eachother. Lucas could easily have made a meal of it, but he would have been slated for it and is actually not a ****. Carra took Nani out yes, Rafael's aim was to take Lucas out, he failed.

So? Lucas was not hurt. Nani was. Nani was injured and stretchered off. How is it same as Lucas?

Lucas could have made a meal of it. Nani didn't. He was genuinely injured so only he was stretchered off. If you can't see the difference there is no point in arguing/debating.

Oh and how easily you ignored Messi and Hard man crying on the pitch. Even Gerrard was in tears when England were knocked out of the WC?

They will do **** all as far as isee it the fa are trying everything in there power to keel us winning the 18 title look at drogba goal last year milesof my granny could see it was off and she is 90 but we wil win the 19 **** the rest

Made me laugh my **** off. A United fan actually complaining about the FA!

My Dad had it. £230 :)

Lucky ****.. :'(

If I'd have put a bet on I'd have slung £40 on it, as it's all I have left, not sure what the odds were? So not sure how much I'd have won..

Carragher's challenge was awful, he should have been sent off. Rafael's tackle was technically worse, no he never caught Lucas, had he though and Lucas' leg would have been broken. You cannot say there was nothing wrong with Rafael's because he didn't catch Lucas. He did touch him btw.

And the blame would be on Rafael. Not Lucas's like it is with Nani.
But you Liverpool fans don't care for being fair and unbiased. Could be why you are some of the most hated people in England with your silly accent's and thug nature.

So? Lucas was not hurt. Nani was. Nani was injured and stretchered off. How is it same as Lucas?

Lucas could have made a meal of it. Nani didn't. He was genuinely injured so only he was stretchered off. If you can't see the difference there is no point in arguing/debating.

Oh and how easily you ignored Messi and Hard man crying on the pitch. Even Gerrard was in tears when England were knocked out of the WC?

YouTube - Nani injury (brutal tackle from Jamie Carragher) - Liverpool vs Manchester United (3-1) 06.03.2011

0:17 - 0:22, not making a meal of it. He actually got up, ran to the referee, fell over and started crying. You are having an absolute laugh. I am not replying again, I'd rather concentrate on how dominant Liverpool were.

From the United end I thought Rafael should have been sent off. Not denying that he could have been.

My point is that you are comparing Lucas' reaction to Nani's. Completely different, Lucas was cought slightly but Nani was pure contact. To compare the reactions is just ridiculous.

Can't believe it is Nani that is getting the bad press and not Carragher.

Sorry for giving pictures of a football match from a Manchester United site. Would they have come out differently on a liverpool blog?

Well I looked at the first 3 or 4, and all that's there are pictures making Liverpool players look bad, nothing else.

And the blame would be on Rafael. Not Lucas's like it is with Nani.
But you Liverpool fans don't care for being fair and unbiased. Could be why you are some of the most hated people in England with your silly accent's and thug nature.

Beasts aren't we. :D

Meh, ManU has the league and the FA Cup in the bag. Losing a derby hurts, but they'll forget about it after the two trophies.

YouTube - Nani injury (brutal tackle from Jamie Carragher) - Liverpool vs Manchester United (3-1) 06.03.2011

0:17 - 0:22, not making a meal of it. He actually got up, ran to the referee, fell over and started crying. You are having an absolute laugh. I am not replying again, I'd rather concentrate on how dominant Liverpool were.

Again Nani didnt ran, he was limping. IF you cant see him being stretchered off you are just deluded.

Nani got tackled and getting the abuse. Haven't seen any biased and deluded fans anywhere. In that video it is clear that Nani is crying in agony, i dont know how people can blame Nani for getting injured and stretchered off..

Well I looked at the first 3 or 4, and all that's there are pictures making Liverpool players look bad, nothing else.

Well yeah, but they're pictures, they're photographic evidence of things that happened, you can't complain because they come from a Manchester United source.. they happened and I thought i'd post them... I never complained, I never said anything anti-Liverpool, I thought I'd just post a link. Sorry if that's wrong to do :(

And we have hypocrites here who wanted Torres to be protected and now it is the reverse case. Player got tackled, it is his mistake as he didn't avoid the tackle. This is just funny..

Back