Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tired of arguing. But it does say something when Carragher tried to find Nani to apologies. Least he's man enough to admit it was a bad tackle.

Last edited:
The FA Cant punish Carra or Rafael. The ref saw it. Otherwise they would have to punish rooney

Last time we lost 2 league games in a row..

Mar 14 2009 Liverpool 1-4
Mar 21 2009 Fulham 0-2

We then had 9 league games left (same as now)
We went on to win the next 7 league games
We drew the 8th game at home to Arsenal to win the league, winning the 9th v Hull
We only lost 1 of the next 15 games (UCL Final)
Drew 2-2 at home then beat Porto away in UCL QF
We beat Arsenal home and away in the UCL Semi's

Here is hoping.

And we have hypocrites here who wanted Torres to be protected and now it is the reverse case. Player got tackled, it is his mistake as he didn't avoid the tackle. This is just funny..

Torres was a ***.

Mar 21 2009 Fulham 0-2

We drew the 8th game at home to Arsenal to win the league, winning the 9th v Hull

Here is hoping.

Here is the another stat. Last time whene one of the best GK announced retirement or Leaving united, We went on to win the Treble.

Last time we faced Arsenal in the FA cup we won the double.;)
Last time when Arsenal were in title race we won the double.

So everything is pointing to League plus Champions league.. *Yeah i can dream*

people not talking about maxi rodriguez's high studs up tackle on rafael which made him lose his cool against lucas?
i think there shouldve been three red cards.carragher, rodriguez, and rafael.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

The FA Cant punish Carra or Rafael. The ref saw it. Otherwise they would have to punish rooney

not sure if that is right.if the ref saw it AND decided retrospectively he made the right desicion then its ok, but if ref saw it and later admitted he got it wrong, i think you can charge. not 100 percent sure tho

Have anyone mentioned that Nani was probly crying because of anger? And thats how many people react when their angry, they cry.

Mar 21 2009 Fulham 0-2

Here is hoping.

Hoping? You're being way too pessimistic, it's still ManU's to lose and I really, really doubt they will. I could see them dropping some points here and there but Arsenal is Arsenal, they just don't have the winning mentality and the pressure is to great on them, and without Van Persie they don't have a finisher. Not to mention they'll be distracted by the Champions League (without Pique and Puyol I doubt Barca can keep them from scoring).

Oh, and you guys should be able to get the FA Cup too. Champions League is a possibility, especially with a favorable draw, but I bet you guys will get Real Madrid next round, and they won't **** up.

people not talking about maxi rodriguez's high studs up tackle on rafael which made him lose his cool against lucas?
i think there shouldve been three red cards.carragher, rodriguez, and rafael.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

not sure if that is right.if the ref saw it AND decided retrospectively he made the right desicion then its ok, but if ref saw it and later admitted he got it wrong, i think you can charge. not 100 percent sure tho

Doing that though, the ref will get suspended, so they never admit it.

Fergie should have given post match interview.

Reporter: Question #1
SAF: I don't want to comment on that

Reporter: Question #2
SAF: I don't want to comment on that

Reporter: Question #3
SAF:I don't want to comment on that

Reporter: Question #4
SAF: I don't want to comment on that, i think that is it i can tell now.

Would have been class.

Enjoyed this game , not just because Arsenal are only 3 points behind with a game in hand , I thought it was an entertaining game all round and had some classic disputes.

I was slightly ****** off when Nani was stretchered off. He went down after the challenge, then quickly got up and ran over to the referee and then when Gerrard came over he collapsed to the ground . *****

Although we may have dropped points this week, Arsenals game in hand is Tottenham away which will be a very hard game for them and they still have to play us again.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Enjoyed this game , not just because Arsenal are only 3 points behind with a game in hand , I thought it was an entertaining game all round and had some classic disputes.

I was slightly ****** off when Nani was stretchered off. He went down after the challenge, then got up and limped over to the referee and then when Gerrard came over he collapsed to the ground . *****

Changed some bits for you, and maybe you should have a look at this

http://www.united-latest.com/1/post/2011/03/gallery-what-will-the-fa-do-about-this.html

Ok some of Man utd have to stop complaining.You were complaining against losing to Chelsea and now you complaining about losing against liverpool. .....XD

I was slightly ****** off when Nani was stretchered off. He went down after the challenge, then quickly got up and ran over to the referee and then when Gerrard came over he collapsed to the ground . *****

He didn't run. Limped. Fabregas played with broken foot and then missed few weeks against Barca. You mean to say he was not injured just play acted for all the weeks?

How can people even say that he was play acting when he was stretchered off and was crying in agony. And Arsenal supporters should be last one to make these sort of posts, after all we have seen how Shawcross was crucified for the Ramsey's incident and how they moan about hard tackles.

I honestly can't believe United fans are saying Rafael didn't touch Lucas oO)

610x.jpg

look how far Lucas is off the ground. Why is he that far off the ground?

because he had the presence of mind to get out of the way of a petulant Rafael, it says something that he jumped that high and Rafael still caught him slightly...

Ok some of Man utd have to stop complaining.You were complaining against losing to Chelsea and now you complaining about losing against liverpool. .....XD

Maybe because such key decisions can change games?

Maybe because such key decisions can change games?

I know what you mean but thats football :D. I would agree that chelsea match it should of been a draw and referee was **** but liverpool were playing a lot better then you and I dont understand why people still complaining.

I honestly can't believe United fans are saying Rafael didn't touch Lucas oO)

610x.jpg

look how far Lucas is off the ground. Why is he that far off the ground?

because he had the presence of mind to get out of the way of a petulant Rafael, it says something that he jumped that high and Rafael still caught him slightly...

That pic tells nothing. And is it Nani's fault that he didn't avoid Carra's tackle?

After the FA Cup match earlier this season, it's amazing how United fans change their tune.

That pic tells nothing. And is it Nani's fault that he didn't avoid Carra's tackle?

No. The challenges were similar though. Had Lucas not moved he would have come off worse than Nani did from Carra's challenge. Is it realy that had to understand?

Back