Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After the FA Cup match earlier this season, it's amazing how United fans change their tune.

Still same. Then Gerrard was thug, now Carra is. Both times Liverpool players made a reckless tackles and United players are on receiving end.

That close-up of Nani's leg doing the rounds is 'shopped, I say!.

No. The challenges were similar though. Had Lucas not moved he would have come off worse than Nani did from Carra's challenge. Is it realy that had to understand?

He posts a picture of Lucas, and you're still talking about Carragher? Why don't we discuss the Rafael tackle.

Again it is all hypothetical, Ifs, buts, would have, could have.

Why cant we talk about what has actually happened.

It is not about just Carra and Rafael tackle. It is about **** said about Nani. How can he even avoid the tackle is beyond me.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

That close-up of Nani's leg doing the rounds is 'shopped, I say!.

I think Carra's tackle on Nani was Videoshopped. Nothing of that sort happened.. Me thinks..

BBc webssite quite
However defender Rio Ferdinand, who was not at Anfield as he recovers from a calf injury, offered his opinion via Twitter.
"Bad result today, no excuses," he said.

You see MAN UTD fans no excuses!

Still same. Then Gerrard was thug, now Carra is. Both times Liverpool players made a reckless tackles and United players are on receiving end.

So, Carra is now a thug, but Rafael isn't?

Again it is all hypothetical, Ifs, buts, would have, could have.

Why cant we talk about what has actually happened.

It is not about just Carra and Rafael tackle. It is about **** said about Nani. How can he even avoid the tackle is beyond me.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

I think Carra's tackle on Nani was Videoshopped. Nothing of that sort happened.. Me thinks..
Most sense you've spoke! We won 3-1, we deserved it. End of.

BBc webssite quite
However defender Rio Ferdinand, who was not at Anfield as he recovers from a calf injury, offered his opinion via Twitter.
"Bad result today, no excuses," he said.

You see MAN UTD fans no excuses!

Learn to read. I don't see any United fans making excuses.

What happened to Nani is not an excuse. Every single one of us admitted that Liverpool were the better side and deserved to win.

Just because Nani got caught and come off injured dosent make Carraghers challenge any worse than Rafaels' for me. Both is about the intent simple as that, both are stupid challenges and both deserved a red card but atleast the ref was consistant and gave them both the same punishment.

No. Dont take everything literally, just saying both made reckless tackles.

Oh so Carra is a thug yeah, but Rafael isn't? I suppose Roy Keane isn't either but Steven Gerrard certainly is. oO)

Aye, heard a fair few people who have said the same.

The pictures don't add up, at all.

On one, the cut looks wide, deep and about the same length as his kneecap. On the other; not so wide, shallow and much smaller lengthways.

One certainly looks tampered with, unless he spent the time on the floor pulling the wound apart.

Aye, heard a fair few people who have said the same.

And I've also explained why it looks so bad on the close up. It's just our perception that is making the gash look big.
And the actually bit which is circled is zoomed in more than the rest of the picture to show more detailed. So in that sense yes, it was probably shooped so we can see it in more detail.

Last edited:
Just because Nani got caught and come off injured dosent make Carraghers challenge any worse than Rafaels' for me. Both is about the intent simple as that, both are stupid challenges and both deserved a red card but atleast the ref was consistant and gave them both the same punishment.

It is not just about Tackles. People here expect Nani to act same as Lucas. Just get up and get on with it. How is that even possible.

Back