Liverpool Vs ManUtd | Oct 15th | Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly quicker than Ggger, as quick as Johnson imo.

I think what Ben's trying to say is that he's deceptively quick, a bit like Adebayor? Only realise how fast he is when he's running alongside someone else.

I wouldn't know for sure as I haven't seen him much, but I think that's what Ben is trying to say.

Maybe his height makes him look slower than he actually is? He is quick. There is a very small minority in the premier league who are actually quicker than Young or Nani though, Enrique isn't as quick as them that's for sure. Honestly don't think Kelly will have too many problems if Kuyt is played ahead of him.

Problem there is, if Kuyt is constantly going backwards, then Evra is free, and he is much better forwards than defending. Will be a tough fight down the flanks for liverpool, but if they can get on top of that they can control the game.

Remember Rooney likes to drift that way, Kelly is gonna have a LOT to handle.

I think what Ben's trying to say is that he's deceptively quick, a bit like Adebayor? Only realise how fast he is when he's running alongside someone else.

I wouldn't know for sure as I haven't seen him much, but I think that's what Ben is trying to say.

He's certainly a lot quicker than he looks, yes.

I'm on the fence a bit with this game. United could really take the game to Liverpool and win comfortably, or Liverpool could score early and catch us out as we chase the game.

My heart says Liverpool 1-3 United (Kuyt - Rooney 2, Nani), but my head says Liverpool 3-2 United (Kuyt, Suarez, Gerrard - Rooney, Owen)

Hoping for..
---------------Reina--------------
Kelly-Carragher-Agger-Enrique
-------Gerrard-----Lucas--------
Kuyt-------Suarez------Downing
-------------Carroll--------------

I would actually cry if Owen scored against us... :/

Problem there is, if Kuyt is constantly going backwards, then Evra is free, and he is much better forwards than defending. Will be a tough fight down the flanks for liverpool, but if they can get on top of that they can control the game.

Remember Rooney likes to drift that way, Kelly is gonna have a LOT to handle.

Hopefully old spud head will get frustrated again & earn another red - it could happen as he's been known to throw it out if things are not going according to plan.

1st trip to anfield i'll miss in 3 years, disgusting that they cut our allocation, hypocrites.
2-1 united, rooney to get a brace

Liverpool win, just like last year when Kuyt got the hattrick.

3-1

Suarez
Gerrard x2 (one of them is a screamer :p)

and Wazza to socre for Manu

I'm just hoping Lucas doesn't play against Cleverley.

Cleverley is still injured I believe...

Fergie has said this morning that Vidic is in consideration to start at Anfield.

Love these games, full of drama and excitement. Hopefully a Liverpool win.

4-2 Liverpool imo.

Samuel Luckhurst (a blogger for RedIssue fanzine) thinks we have to play 3 in the middle on Saturday to stand a chance of winning.

He thinks we should line up;

De Gea
Smalling - Jones - Ferdinand - Evra
Carrick
Fletcher - Anderson
Nani --------------------- Young
Rooney

Anyone agree/disagree with that?​

I'm gonna go for a Liverpool drumming. United to win by at least 3 goals.

Cleverley is still injured I believe.

Fergie has said this morning that Vidic is in consideration to start at Anfield.

I see. Well, in that case:

EDIT: I'm just hoping Lucas doesn't play at all.

Hopefully old spud head will get frustrated again & earn another red - it could happen as he's been known to throw it out if things are not going according to plan.

sigh he has less reds than gerrard, try again instead of listen to mediaborne cliches

spudhead, how witty of you oO)

Rafa is trying to spice up the derby by claiming Sir Alex Ferguson's success was all down to money.

Rafa Benitez: Sir Alex Ferguson's Man Utd success down to money - ESPN Soccernet

Why am I not surprised by all of the articles based on these comments. Rafa had an interesting and lengthy interview/discussion on Radio Merseyside the other day yet the only thing the media are reporting are the comments. Disregarding the fact this was all he said on the matter and it was something he was asked.

sigh he has less reds than gerrard, try again instead of listen to mediaborne cliches

spudhead, how witty of you oO)

Well of course he does, he's like 6 years younger, besides, he only has 1 less red than Gerrard though I think. Leave Gerrard alone ):

Status
Not open for further replies.